Pop or Soda?

Charlie calls it soda ^_^

and then he says DRINK IT!! DRINK IT!!! and points at me

:lol:

Andy that question is like crack to my ears.

we call it a "soft drink" (as opposed to a hard drink) down here in Australia...

"pop" and "soda" are not used by anyone except for Americans down here...

orange pop!? as if there's actually any orange or any fruit in carbonated drinks!
and you can't call all sodas/soft drinks/pop "coke" because coke only refers to coke! you crazy americans! :p

But yeah Pepsi's definitely sweeter...cheaper too! (ever so slightly).

I still buy coke, but i think that's just because i've been hardwired by the media and my friends to drink coke. But given free choice, i would drink pepsi...

i wouldn't have about six years ago, but my mother's good friends with the senior vp of pepsi, so once when we were staying with her in the states, i couldn't drink coke, and pepsi grew on me :lol:

question: people argue that dr. pepper and cherry coke taste the same (both of which have disappeared from our shelves here... :( ) anybody else agree? i don't think so at all... but i've never tried them side by side...

I've always said pop. Not pahp but pop. And as far a pepsi or coke I prefer pepsi unless I'm mixing it with something like for example, I'm a huge fan of maker's mark and I prefer to mix that with coke over pepsi for some reason. (But not recently mind you, this was way back before nine months ago. :lol: )

I prefer Coke, Pepsi's too sweet.. it's actually cheaper there? But naw, I love Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper but they're neither one even remotely close.

Originally posted by a_iver@Oct 6 2005, 10:41 PM
Charlie calls it soda ^_^

and then he says DRINK IT!! DRINK IT!!! and points at me

He could be in a Coke Ad!
Pointing to the Camera and saying DRINK IT! DRINKE IT! :wub:

Back