Know what I hate...

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 3 2006, 10:20 AM
You know, I was going to say that I completely love you for saying that but then you had to go and blame it on the republicans. <_< C'mon, you just said for yourself what tree-hugging hippy came up with you can't beat your kids in public. Now that doesn't sound like a republican to me.
To be fair I simply said I hate our president, I never blamed anything on him or Republicans. It's not his fault he's retarded.

Originally posted by rewep+Apr 3 2006, 08:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Apr 3 2006, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 3 2006, 10:20 AM
You know, I was going to say that I completely love you for saying that but then you had to go and blame it on the republicans. <_< C'mon, you just said for yourself what tree-hugging hippy came up with you can't beat your kids in public. Now that doesn't sound like a republican to me.
To be fair I simply said I hate our president, I never blamed anything on him or Republicans. It's not his fault he's retarded. [/b][/quote]
yea blame his parents for putting his brain in a microwave

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 3 2006, 06:48 PM
I going to try not to have one of those. I'm so sick of seeing so many children now days that have control of the parents and are snotty little bastards. Children don't have respect for anyone now days and everything is too completely PC that kids are complete wusses about everything.
i try not to be one of those brats who are disrespectful towards everyone and everything... but deep insideim a real jerk, and a wuss abot everything, but at least with fudge in the middle, which once again proves that the soviet union still exists

I'm pretty sure everyone hates GW because he is a conservative, he may say dumb shit but who the fuck doesn't?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 3 2006, 08:41 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone hates GW because he is a conservative, he may say dumb shit but who the fuck doesn't?
conservative? i dont care less what title he gets, its the person i cant stand

Btw, if any of you liberals vote for Hillary Clinton in the next election, I'm going to poop on your house. Not because shes a liberal but because she is trying to take away violent/sexual/vulgar videogames, fuck that. I heart killing hookers in GTA.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 3 2006, 08:45 PM
Btw, if any of you liberals vote for Hillary Clinton in the next election, I'm going to poop on your house. Not because shes a liberal but because she is trying to take away violent/sexual/vulgar videogames, fuck that. I heart killing hookers in GTA.
omg not the video game thing... but isnt the other option miss Rice?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 3 2006, 01:45 PM
:lol: You crack me up.

Maybe we can have a Condi vs. Hilary in '08. :p

Originally posted by Scythe+Apr 3 2006, 01:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Apr 3 2006, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Apr 3 2006, 08:45 PM
omg not the video game thing... but isnt the other option miss Rice? [/b][/quote]
No, she has not said she is running to my knowlege.

I don't care who runs really, I prolly wont vote. Our system is seriously flawed and its both sides faults. Whoever wins doesn't matter to me, nothing major will change. We need a complete overhaul. Remove all opinion based media influence and just present facts so people can make up their own minds. Again I didn't liberal media, I'm talking about both sides. We also need to do something about all this bipartisanship, its fucking killing this country. Sadly this will prolly never change because there are humans involved and not all humans will ever be good.

I'm still quite partial at kill em all, let god sort em out.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I just spent 40 minutes penning this huge response to this thread and now it's ALL GONE.

But then it's not like anyone would have read it anyway. <_<

What I said was basically "Think what you want, but the fact is that we're all better off now than we were before child welfare laws, 'femme-nazis' and environmentalists came along making new rules to protect their constituents. It's all about finding a happy medium between being an insensitive, ignorant asshole and a PC robot."

Or in other words, let your kid's punishment fit his crime. Yeah ignoring your kid when he's being a jerkoff is retarded, but then beatin the everlovin shit out of him at the store when he's cranky and wants some candy is criminal. The first time I ever acted up in a store, my dad took me to the car and spanked my ass, then brought me back inside. After that, all he had to do was ask me "Do I have to take you to the car?" and I straightened up. Use your fuckin brain to raise your kid, not your fists.

I don't mean like fist beat your kids but I'm for spankings. I was glad my parents spanked me because I learned from it and didn't do it again and I wasn't afraid of my parents or anything like that.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 3 2006, 07:46 PM
I don't mean like fist beat your kids but I'm for spankings. I was glad my parents spanked me because I learned from it and didn't do it again and I wasn't afraid of my parents or anything like that.
I was. I was petrified of my father. I never liked him. We got hit for every offence, including crying when I was depressed, coming home late and not calling, saying the wrong thing to my ex-step mother when she was drunk, etc etc.

A smack across the ass is one thing. Fists or any blow to the head harder than a quick pop on the mouth or weapons like belts and metal yard sticks are repugnant.

And I still think that the punishment should fit the crime. If my kid comes home after curfew, he gets his curfew pushed back the next time he goes out. When he proves himself responsible, it goes back to the old curfew.

Hittin the kid is just gonna make him think that he gets his way by exerting physical force on someone that feels differently from him. If you explain why curfew is important and give him the chance to correct his behavior, you teach him that using words rather than violence is the mature way to handle most situations.

I didn't mean YOU specifically Rhonda, I don't see you as the abusive type and I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were. ;)

Oh fuck it, burn the little bastards with lit cigarettes. That's what my poppy did to me, and I turned out fine right?

Really? I thought I was perfectly well adjusted. Hmph.

Back