Just got back from class

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 30 2005, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 30 2005, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_dork@Aug 30 2005, 05:30 PM
i start school on sept 12. booya.
Where do you go to school? [/b][/quote]
i go to uoft (university of toronto).
most schools in ontario start on the 6th of sept. then again, the public school system is horrible here.

i would rather start early so i can get out like dec. 12, and for summer have like almost four months off

This my last summer off for two years. I'm transfering to a college where if you take the summers off you lose your cheaper tuition rate, the rates go up every semester. :(

we go to the lake a lot here, since we aren't near an ocean

ever summer, i always go to my aunt's cottage and right behind it is georgian bay and it has this large inlet of water, surrounded by a massive escarpment...every time i go there, i feel like i'm leo di caprio in the beach.

no, but i know a friend who knows some guy, who knows another kid, who knows some kid who rides a bike, who knows a midget, who knows a midget who owns a monkey... he could hook you up. :ph34r:

i got my hookups...isn't that movie the one with the feild of jweed

:lol: That's the one. I saw that movie with my husband and my brother in law and they both go WHOOOOAAAAAAA all orgasmic and super-loud in the theater at that part.

Back