Just got back from class

Oh that's why I've never heard of it. The closest one is in PA.

you are really not missin much, i only go there for a last resort, i love breakfast and its not hard to mess up

i mean its hard to mess up, talking on the phone and typing..accident waiting to happen

Yeah breakfast is the best. I like it for Dinner. Or Supper if your southern cos dinner means lunch there. But breakfast is good then too. ;)

i live in the south, but thanks to my yankee parents i never said supper, i really don't like that word, it sounds funny

but yeah i like it for dinner or in the middle of the night after a night of drinkin or for the munchies...heee....shhhh

pretty good, i get off work in 30 minutes and it's about to rain, so it's going to be fun playing a nice pick-up game of football (soccer) outside my campus. :ph34r:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Aug 30 2005, 10:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Aug 30 2005, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 30 2005, 11:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Aug 30 2005, 09:45 PM
My notebooks have bloody battle scenes from Dungeons and Dragons. :)

:eek: marry me!

j/k...

:kiss: [/b][/quote]
:blink: :eek: :) :unsure: :wub: :blush: B)

Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 30 2005, 03:47 PM
anyway, who wants some waffles? :)
:eek: If you're cookin, I'm wantin!

So what is the thing with supper/dinner? I've lived here my whole life and never heard "dinner" used for anything other than the meal you eat at night.. if anything I've heard "supper" used in the place of "lunch" but most of the time "supper" and "dinner" meant the same thing.

*shrug*

I'm originally from Iowa and we all said Supper there and used dinner for lunch. So, to us it went breakfast, dinner, and then supper. :)

i have always said breakfast, lunch, dinner....a lot of people here say supper though, just the way your brought up i guess

When I was a kid and we moved to Mississippi my parents invited some neighbors over for Dinner and they showed up at noon sharp. That's how we learned.
We also learned that the word "hepp" shouldn't be confused with the word "help" in spite of the accent as it mainly involved standing around and watching while tsking in disapproval at our citified ways. :p

nuh, that's a sweet name... very nice to meet you.
would you be interested in joining the dark side by any chance? :ph34r:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Aug 30 2005, 08:51 PM
It's Staci. I've never really liked my name much. <_<
Really? Your spelling of it is awesome

Back