Heyo!:... General thought :)

he did his tourgasm and came through new orleans...it was awesomeness

i love stand up :)

Ohhhhh duh.. yeah him. :)

Oh, to be another woman's ass at that moment.. :wub:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Nov 30 2005, 03:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Nov 30 2005, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 30 2005, 06:41 PM
Buttkisser?
yup [/b][/quote]
I remember that. :lol:

she is hot...too bad she looks crazy weird in that new bondage superhero flick

It's her neck. She's so gorgeous, and then she has this thick hulking man neck.

:eek: ....... :lol: ..... to tired to write anythin so I'm jsut gonna laugh for the next 3-4 posts ...... :D .............. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 30 2005, 06:47 PM
It's her neck. She's so gorgeous, and then she has this thick hulking man neck.
Who has a thick hulking man neck?? :D

Originally posted by cultclassic+Nov 30 2005, 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Nov 30 2005, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 30 2005, 06:41 PM
Buttkisser?
yup [/b][/quote]
^ Charlize. ;)

Charlize has a man neck?? Ok, I'll take your word for it, I've never checked.

BUT I do think that Paris Hilton has very large ugly feet. :D

:lol: I've never noticed that neck before---you know that's now ALL I'm going to see when I look at her now!!

And yes, Paris is gross....she needs to stop the drugs, or eat more, or something. It's just WEIRD.

she looks like an alien big bird...i saw her in real life once and not only was she a bitch to people, she was had pounds of make-up on

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 1 2005, 09:32 PM
she was had pounds of make-up on
^ :lol:

Yeah I mean, good for her for having such a high self esteem when she has no place to, but COME ONNNNN!!! <-- ala GOB

Back