2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

hey guys i was wondering what song was playing when all the girls were coming out in "cards" outfits. thanks a bunch

The song was a remix by Depeche Mode - its "Personal Jesus" from their "Songs of Faith and Devotion" album.

I have been searching for the remix of the Killers' song, and I mean the exact remix they used in the show and I stumbled upon another forum of some kind where a guy was looking for the same song but had no luck so he mixed it himself. He did a great job cause it came out very very very close to what they used in the show. I'd love to share it but it says that I can't post any links here. Is there another way?

The song was a remix by Depeche Mode - its "Personal Jesus" from their "Songs of Faith and Devotion" album.

What song are you referencing here? My requests or...??? Many people are asking ?'s.

Also...

I believe it's off their "Personal Jesus" album, not their "Songs of Faith and Devotion". Unfortunately, I can't listen to the song here at work to hear if it's my song (the commercial/website promo/highlight song).

Thanks for your input!!!

Yep, thanks a lot, that song is damn close to what VS did - I can't tell the difference. I wonder if he's going to do the other remixes too, that'd be awesome.

I'd be willing to mix the Jamelia song. It's just a tiny bit of mixing.

The Bossy one sounds doable as well, if I found the correct circus music.

The bagpipes...well, I have a bunch of clips from different sources. I could mash them all together to form the song.

The finale...I also have clips from different sources that I can use for the mix.

Unfortunately, the computer that I had all my stuff on needs to be repaired.

for the love of god can somebody find this song for me i am going nuts! it is the song playing in the video highlight on this page http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionsho...-_-fslp-_-15322 it is the very first song guitar techno beat. i am going insane.... i emailed them personally and they just gave me the set listfrom the runway show and then i emailed them again explaining myself again and a week later still nothing. no answer. somebody find this song for me please!

How can you find a song that was made specially for Victoria's Secret?

Originally posted by celica2nv@Dec 22 2006, 06:29 PM
for the love of god can somebody find this song for me i am going nuts! it is the song playing in the video highlight on this page http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionsho...-_-fslp-_-15322 it is the very first song guitar techno beat. i am going insane.... i emailed them personally and they just gave me the set listfrom the runway show and then i emailed them again explaining myself again and a week later still nothing. no answer. somebody find this song for me please!
I'm working on it too. we'll figure it out

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 22 2006, 06:21 PM
I'd be willing to mix the Jamelia song. It's just a tiny bit of mixing.

The Bossy one sounds doable as well, if I found the correct circus music.

The bagpipes...well, I have a bunch of clips from different sources. I could mash them all together to form the song.

The finale...I also have clips from different sources that I can use for the mix.

Unfortunately, the computer that I had all my stuff on needs to be repaired.
waterfowl, so does that mean you're going to do it when you get your computer fixed????

My computer just got fixed. I'll do the Jamelia mix first.

However, all of my music files were lost. I'll see what I can do.

:( Eeesh, unlucky man. I dunno what I'd do it I lost all my music. But I can't wait for the Jamelia/Depeche Mode remix. Thanks a lot and good luck with it! :D

I finally emailed AGAIN last week, sent "ATTN: MARKETING" and received the generic "We will respond to you in the next 48 hours". However, I haven't received another email back and I keep *hoping*, they're really looking into it this time. That, or they're just busy with the holiday season :(...

Either way, I'll keep checking - that song is in my head all the time...I need to download it and use it for my cycling class, I LOVE IT!

the wont get back to you ...i emailed them several times and nothing., this was before the holidays. The first email they responded to it with a list of the songs from the show...i emailed them again re explaining everything and that is the one that i am still waiting for an answer. It has been a two weeks i think.

This is a list of the Catwalk music, in order, with relevant credits.
01. Jet Boxing (Alexandre Azaria) (Edited for TV by cheekypaul
02. SexyBack (Justin Timberlake) (Live Performance)
03. Beware Of The Dog (Jamelia) VS Personal Jesus (Depeche Mode) (Edited for TV by Jeremy Healy & cheekypaul)
04. When You Were Young (The Killers) (Thin White Duke Mix) (Additional production by cheekypaul & Jeremy Healy)
05. Bossy (Kelis) (Switch Remix) VS On The March [Entry of the Gladiators] (Edited for TV by Jeremy Healy & cheekypaul)
06. My Love (Justin Timberlake) & Lovestoned (Justin Timberlake) (Live Performance)
07. Air & Jigs (Pipe Major Robert Mathieson) VS I’ve Got A Life (The Eurythmics) (Edited for TV by Jeremy Healy & cheekypaul)
08. Just A Little More Love (David Guetta featuring Chris Willis) (Gospel Mix by cheekypaul & Jeremy Healy)

Wow, I only did a search for the music and found this great forum. Didnt know it existed. Great work everyone to post the names of all these tracks. :D Thanks alot. Happy Holidays to all. :D

Its just a shame the organisers of the VS show dont bring out a track compilation of the sound tracks of the show or even a DVD of the entire show. :( maybe there is some motive to not bringing it out considering the DJ mixes for this show is simply the type of music that you simply cant get oout off your head. lol Not to mention the VS Angels. :p

Originally posted by Expert Witness@Dec 26 2006, 01:51 PM
This is a list of the Catwalk music, in order, with relevant credits.
01. Jet Boxing (Alexandre Azaria) (Edited for TV by cheekypaul
02. SexyBack (Justin Timberlake) (Live Performance)
03. Beware Of The Dog (Jamelia) VS Personal Jesus (Depeche Mode) (Edited for TV by Jeremy Healy & cheekypaul)
04. When You Were Young (The Killers) (Thin White Duke Mix) (Additional production by cheekypaul & Jeremy Healy)
05. Bossy (Kelis) (Switch Remix) VS On The March [Entry of the Gladiators] (Edited for TV by Jeremy Healy & cheekypaul)
06. My Love (Justin Timberlake) & Lovestoned (Justin Timberlake) (Live Performance)
07. Air & Jigs (Pipe Major Robert Mathieson) VS I’ve Got A Life (The Eurythmics) (Edited for TV by Jeremy Healy & cheekypaul)
08. Just A Little More Love (David Guetta featuring Chris Willis) (Gospel Mix by cheekypaul & Jeremy Healy)
Dude, thanks a lot. That's by far the most informative list we've had yet. Where did you get it?

Back