2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

yeah i have the ripped the highlights video music from the original video and from listening to the mp3, that is part of the song.

well that's because the song used in the VS highlights video is a mix of about 4 or 5 songs; not just this one

Guetta tends to like faster, synth BPM's...way up there, usually high 130's to low 140's --- the VS Highlight Opener has to be this, remixed and slowed down a bit.

You can hear the same claps and the same "fizzles" (no better word for it - sounds like fountain pop fizzing or a fire cracker) as it drops to just instrumental (sans lyrics/talking) 30 sec. into the track I linked. Just like his other impossible to find mix from the actual show, it's pretty clear that he remixed something for them to use for their highlights only music.

I listened to it over and over...probably as many times as I tried listening to the VS Highlight Opener, if it's not this --- then I found something d*mn close.

what is the techno electric guitar music playing in the 2006 Vs fashion when they're flying in and taking pictures

Hey guys! does anybody know the introduction music that is playing while they cue the names of the models? it has some heavy guitar strings.

thanks!

~Danny

Originally posted by Ashley28SM@Dec 5 2006, 09:04 PM
Anyone know the song they played during the Highlands segment? I tried looking for it but no luck.

Thanks in advance.
the song you are looking for is called "beware of the boys" by Punjabi MC featuring Jay-z

:D

Back