2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS

Does anyone know which mix had Bryan Ferry, Slave to Love, mixed in? Is it a song or custom by the show?

The song I have a question about is "That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings which was played during the PINK segment of the show.

What I would like to know is what remix was used? I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanx!!!!

does anyone know the last song that they played at the very end.....i believe its a remix....it goes something like "im in love with you....".....male vocals..

OMG yes!! what is this song?! i looked up it's lyrics and everything and can't seem to find it... :confused:

does anyone know the instrumental song the orchestra plays in the intro when adriana lima is walking and taking her clothes off. Its played when usher walks out and right before he starts singing his first song. Here a youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInBYvKjQ_k

(song starts at 1:12-1:43)

it sounds like the instrumental of a frank sinatra or dean martin song.

anyone know. Thanks!

p.s. JCA the song playing at the youtube link is is bloc party- banquet

Reactions: jca
p.s. JCA the song playing at the youtube link is is bloc party- banquet
Thanks for the answer! :)

We can now add that song to the list of songs used.

that remix is Chris Brown with you and Bryan Ferry slave to love. Hard to find right now. someone link the song please

that remix is Chris Brown with you and Bryan Ferry slave to love. Hard to find right now. someone link the song please

The song from what I understand was mixed exclusively for the show--as is the case every year.

Cheers for now, guys.

M.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anybody know the song they play right after the models have their fittings in new york...its specifically during the scene where their getting their hair and makeup done and alessandra says "this is where we get glammed up"...its the song after the ting tings..its only music no singer is heart.....its a song played in the background in the makeup room....I know a male is the singer cuz I heard it today @ express but can't figure it out!!! just driving me crazy...thx!!

no...not that one...its the segment where selita goes into the elevator and goes tot he makeup room to her hair done....all the models are there...its not the song after the ting tings....its only music no singer is heard....it starts at about 1:00 towards the end...its the segment where selita goes into the elevator...thx!!

its not the whistling song thx but its not that one....its the segment where selita is in the elevator the song starts at 1:00 in the makeup room..with the models playing around...its the last song in that segment... pleaseeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
aso321 the song is Stop Me by Mark Ronson. it may be part of the song or the instrumental

Back