2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

No problem,

By the way, the girl that you're referring to is Miranda Kerr.

ok cool, thanks arthurmauk, I hope someone will make it soon ))

Fraher's Jig (Pipe Major Robert Mathieson) VS I’ve Got A Life (The Eurythmics)
and
Just A Little More Love (David Guetta featuring Chris Willis) (Gospel Mix)

Please Please^^

Np, stealth114

Croft, Fraher's Jig was recorded by Eric Rigler and only the lyrics were taken from Just A Little More Love, the choir performed it.

For char890 and arthurmauk, check my MySpace for the Audio Bullies vs Henry Mancini mash from last year's show. I did that one purely on what I remembered, so it might not be that accurate.

I'm writing this to warn all of you...PLEASE DO NOT BUY THE DVD FROM FASHION STOCK!!!

The quality is horrible and is recorded from a personal camcorder from someone in the audience. Watching the video was like watching a crappy home video. The camera shakes a lot and the lens was covered by someone's hands.

If you placed your order, CANCEL IT!! I'm writing to them to complain and try to get a refund.

Waterfowl, Have you done the remix of the Kelis " bossy" with the circus track used for the PINK section of the show? :D

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 30 2006, 05:27 PM
I'm writing this to warn all of you...PLEASE DO NOT BUY THE DVD FROM FASHION STOCK!!!

The quality is horrible and is recorded from a personal camcorder from someone in the audience. Watching the video was like watching a crappy home video. The camera shakes a lot and the lens was covered by someone's hands.

If you placed your order, CANCEL IT!! I'm writing to them to complain and try to get a refund.
Eurgh, bad luck waterfowl. I guess what they're selling are illegal CAM versions shot at the show? That's really disappointing. Someone should report them... You said that you were satisfied with the 2005 DVD you bought from them though? Is that a genuine company holder, good quality copy?

Well, thanks for the warning, thank God I haven't ordered by copy yet.

are both dvds bad? if so is there anywhere online where the soundboard utilized videos are uploaded. The video and audio could be seperated and cut up to use as legitmitate audio tracks without all the applause and back stage talk

Actually, I didn't buy it from Fashion Stock last year. I bought it from eBay. It was $10 and was the uncut footage from CBS cameras. The sound was hooked into the mixer console.

This time, I thought Fashion Stock had the uncut version, so I ordered here. Turns out, all they're selling is their bootleg version shot from a camcorder. I'll post a rip of the DVD soon, so you can all see how horrible it is. Hopefully, I can stop people from letting these people make so much money off of this trash.

eBay? Alright, thanks for the tip, I'll go hunting for a legitimate copy there.

Meanwhile, are you planning on uploading a rip of your 2005 Show DVD that IS good quality? It'd be infinitely more useful than a rip of the bad 2006 one... :lol:

Just a reminder that the forum doesn't allow file (music) trading, requests for, discussion of, etc.

Appreciate your understanding.

I'm so glad I found this site..I was looking all over the place for the song played @ the 2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!..I was on ryoni but I dont think he has it..
TG I found it here...luve you all...muuaaahh!!

~abre

thank u guys!! i have most of the songs that u posted... but i cant find the faher's jig :s where can i find it?? :(

Originally posted by celica2nv@Dec 22 2006, 06:29 PM
for the love of god can somebody find this song for me i am going nuts! it is the song playing in the video highlight on this page http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionsho...-_-fslp-_-15322 it is the very first song guitar techno beat. i am going insane.... i emailed them personally and they just gave me the set listfrom the runway show and then i emailed them again explaining myself again and a week later still nothing. no answer. somebody find this song for me please!
any luck on finding this song??? the one in the beginning of this video???

^^^^^^ nope still havent found it! But i think it maybe done by bodyrockers....it sounds like their style ....kind of like i like the way you move...and victoria secret had them in their show last year.....keep looking so i can set my mind at ease!~

man trying to find the
Just A Little More Love (David Guetta featuring Chris Willis) (Gospel Mix by cheekypaul & Jeremy Healy) song is impossible :(

Originally posted by MRJMOD13@Jan 4 2007, 01:19 AM

i did that too and they gave me all the tracks and audio that victoria secret ever used in victoria secret fashion shows
[/quote]
you actually got the music or you got the list?? we've had the list, the problem is we can't find the exact mixes that VS used

Originally posted by wilson_agostinho@Jan 6 2007, 06:39 PM
Would you like me to post a way of downloading it here??? :)
No. (See Forum Rules, the big red letters above the message window you posted in, etc.)

Back