2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

No. (See Forum Rules, the big red letters above the message window you posted in, etc.)
I know I can't, but I put this way 'cause I don't know how you share the musics, sorry... :(

Originally posted by MRJMOD13+Jan 11 2007, 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MRJMOD13 @ Jan 11 2007, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-waterfowl@Jan 6 2007, 04:46 PM
WELL THEY GAVE ME ALL THE MIXES EVER USED IN ALL VS SHOWS

And the tooth fairy is real.
your just jealous cause i got the mixes and u dont [/b][/quote]
Sure I am.

"Just A Little More Love" by David Guetta with vocals performed by Chris Willis is known as the Wally Lopez remix and is on iTunes.

Chris Willis is represented for commercial jingles by Val's Artist Management

Originally posted by fistfunk@Dec 28 2006, 12:57 PM
Especially for those who like the song during the PINK segment, I added a mashup of Kelis - Bossy (Switch) vs Entry of the Gladiators to my MySpace page.
Dude, you are the freakin man!!!!!!!! Makes me wish that I'd kept up with my mixing and DJ'ing. Excellent job once again!

Hi. About the song at the biginning of the video highlights on the Victoria's Secret webpage I think it sounds similar to Everybody by Martin Solveig...without the lyrics but with a few added sounds.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

It's the

"When You Were Young" (Jacques Lu Cont Shaggy Thin White Duke remix)
by The Killers

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TECHNO SONG THAT PLAYS IN THE
2006 VICTORIA SECRET HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

sorry^^^^^ this song is impossible to find i have searched everywhere and i am going insane!

ME TOO!!! I EVEN EMAIL VICTORIA'S SECRET AND THEY BLEW ME OFF!!!!!
IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

j00d the song 'dirt' was in the fashion show or the highlights video?
Sounds familiar but was mixed with another beat

Thanks for all your help. I finally found the original VS highlights video and a friend is helping rip the music from the video.

I finally got the music, my search is finally over. Thanks guys.
:D :D :D

Originally posted by omega007@Mar 4 2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks for all your help. I finally found the original VS highlights video and a friend is helping rip the music from the video.

I finally got the music, my search is finally over. Thanks guys.
:D :D :D
so how can i get/find that song?!?! its been killing me too!

I just downloaded the entire 1:13 of the song (above mentioned) and listened to it.

It's "ghetto" all right...they didn't use the first 1/2 of the song at least. However, I think it's just a remix that we'll never find OF THIS SONG --- the synths and lead in is the same and the show just looped it a few times back through.

If this is it, someone please tell me so we can all rest easy.

Back