2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Just a little more love remix is NOT the wally lopez remix
its probably something made especially for the fashion show

it sounds like it would be a bodyrockers song...i have a lot of their stuff..but not that song...so the search continues!

urgh
the finale song is driving me crazy
which remix of just a little more love is it!!!

its not the wally lopez remix btw

Originally posted by Scissasisters1@Dec 10 2006, 03:21 PM
urgh
the finale song is driving me crazy
which remix of just a little more love is it!!!

its not the wally lopez remix btw
Again, like the two other remixes mentioned, it is likely a new mix (based on an existing remix?) created by the show's "Music Designer" DJ Jeremy Healy.

now its on their new commercial help me!!!! im going insane!

This was driving me nuts, so I called their (800) # re: website and products (I emailed them 2x) --- I got this today:

1. Jet Boxing by Alexandre Azaria
2. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake
3. Beware Of The Dog by Jamelia (feat. Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode)
4. When You Were Young by The Killers
5. I'm Bossy by Kelis
6. My Love/Love Stoned by Justin Timberlake
7. Air & Jigs by Pipe Major Robert Mathieson
8. I've Got A Life by The Eurythmics
9. Just A Little More Love by David Guetta

Pretty much stuff we knew (no versions, sorry), but this first song...it could be it (let me know if you find out before me - I can't find out at work/no soundcard).

If this is it, I'll be ecstatic --- it's addicting! I think I heard it in the store too at the MOA...GRRR!

However, she references the "show" and I asked about the WEBSITE promo/music...so if you find out - let me know (that bass line is sick)!

hahahaha i did the same thign as u and got the same email! the hunt continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cutemonkeygrrrl@Dec 11 2006, 03:24 PM
This was driving me nuts, so I called their (800) # re: website and products (I emailed them 2x) --- I got this today:

1. Jet Boxing by Alexandre Azaria
2. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake
3. Beware Of The Dog by Jamelia (feat. Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode)
4. When You Were Young by The Killers
5. I'm Bossy by Kelis
6. My Love/Love Stoned by Justin Timberlake
7. Air & Jigs by Pipe Major Robert Mathieson
8. I've Got A Life by The Eurythmics
9. Just A Little More Love by David Guetta
The music list Victoria's Secret has been giving out doesn't seem completely accurate. Didn't catch "Jet Boxing" by Alexandre Azaria anywhere in the show. And "Air & Jigs" by Pipe Major Robert Mathieson seems confusing -- the bagpipe solo was performed by Eric Rigler -- it says so in the show's credits. Perhaps his solo fades into the "Highland" track and this is what they are referring to?

The music list Victoria's Secret has been giving out doesn't seem completely accurate. And "Air & Jigs" by Pipe Major Robert Mathieson seems confusing -- the bagpipe solo was performed by Eric Rigler -- it says so in the show's credits. Perhaps his solo fades into the "Highland" track and this is what they are referring to?

Air and Jigs: Robert Mathieson - I can't find it anywhere else that I get the closest description but I absolutely cannot find where I can listen online :(...maybe it is that fade-out track (they splice/cut music so much).

Also...

I called a store or two yesterday in my area and spoke with a Manager at each store (I called the largest 2 stores in the Twin Cities) - they both said they used to get track-listings for the cd music compilations played in the stores, but they haven't the last year or so.

More frustrating than ever...I also received this 2nd reply to my first inquiry (via the Contact Us off the website):

Unfortunately, we do not have the information you have requested. We will be researching your inquiry further. If we obtain the information, we will respond to you via e-mail within the next 72 hours.

After getting this, I called again to their (800) number and spoke with someone who said the web designers didn't know but that *someone should know* and that hopefully, my inquiry will be answered.

It's a bit sad that the employees at stores and for their (800) and online help haven't a clue what we're talking about (re: online music or ads on television). Most haven't seen the video-highlight clip on the VS site that I am inquiring about :(

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 8 2006, 04:35 PM
Have you listened to the Killers' original version of When You Were Young? It's definitely the Jacques Lu Cont version with additional sounds.

I don't know if you got the right version, because it should be pretty obvious that that's the remix used.
Thanks for the tip. I thought that was probably it but was having a hard time getting that version.

The night of the show I was able to capture the audio from it and turn it into an .mp3. So, I've listened to it many times. I agree that the Jacques version is what they started with, but there are clearly significant differences between the Jacques version and what was used in the show, the bells alone make a huge difference.

I would love to be able to get that precise version without all the related audio from the broadcast.

there is a vinly like;

House Bootleg
Justin Timberlake / The Killers
sexy back rmx / when you were young

but its not either

i have search this remix for days and not found yet too.

I know it's been discussed many times, but does any one know where I can find the whole Highland Track mixed with the Annie Lennox song. From what I have read I'm thinking it is Annie Lennox's song "I've got a life"!!! Where can I find the music to the the whole segment of that part of the show.

By the way, for anyone who is interested in Jacques Lu Cont (whose remix of The Killers' "When We Were Young" was used in the 2006 VS Fashion Show), I discovered his remix of No Doubt's "It's My Life" about 3 years ago and it is easily one of the best remixes I have ever heard. Well worth checking out.

Have managed to find most of the music now but I really would like a copy of Im Bossy with the Circus remix! Anyone??? Find it?

The Jet Boxing song IS in the show.

Unfortunately, it was not aired. Before the entire show, there was a segment where an angel was doing aerial stunts.

jca, are you going to update the list?

The Killers - When You Were Young (Jacques Lu Cont remix) should be added.

The Killers remix is just played with some bells, chimes, and airplane noises.

Back