Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: :lol: Yeah that's my mom's dog. Holy crap he's big. Looks like an overstuffed sausage.

:lol: :lol: @ overstuffed sausage

Is he a mutt? I couldn't tell from the pic.

Yep, mostly boxer though I think. He's so sweet too, just really really big. And like most really really big creatures he will FUCK YOU UP if you go near his food. Other than that he's like the perfect dog. :wub:

Speaking of big creatures who will fuck you up, ever see a Great Dane up close? :blink: Oh. My. God.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 24 2006, 02:52 PM
:lol: No.. who do you know that has one?
Nah, no one. But two separate times I was waiting for the light to change and saw these ponies dressing up like doggies. One time, the pooch wanted to play and started jumping up to stand on his hind paws.
On four paws, he was up to my waist. On two paws? Godzilla! :ph34r:

Originally posted by andy+Jun 24 2006, 03:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jun 24 2006, 03:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jun 24 2006, 02:43 PM
Speaking of big creatures who will fuck you up
Yes? [/b][/quote]
:naughty:

Aww Leone, big doggies are just more to love! And hide your stuff from. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm picturing that scene in Ace Venture When Nature Calls with the rhino.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 24 2006, 10:04 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm picturing that scene in Ace Venture When Nature Calls with the rhino.
omg :lol:

They took the form of a mousy accountant and a fat housewife and blended quietly into society.

Back