Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 23 2006, 08:15 PM
Come to the US! We gots lots of sub-par colleges! :woo:
id do it but that kind of stuff is either for seniors or rich ppl

looks like im staying in belgium

This chick made a survey of what she should do with her screenplay. Like wait and raise herself to make the movie and then take it to Cannes, or get a secure finacial backer, or sell it to a studio or whatever.

I'd also like to know who envisioned the commercial ... it's the first time I've
really been impressed with the seamless transitioning of "Matrix" multi-camera
filming. I'd like to see a convex version of this normally concave camera array
to show a person's perspective on a battleground (for my movie script) ...

(I too was searching for the lyrics, and simply gave up and added them to this bulletin board )

www.haremhills.com
what I do when I'm high on Belvedere and not adding to my screenplay ...
www.haremhills.com/photos

url]

This her partial contribution to the Belvedere Vodka thread... :unsure:

edit for spelling

:lol: :lol: Yeah I forget who.. those kids are some choreographied sumbitches though. I love that.

It's not quite the same thing, but I got a kick outta my 16-year-old brother and my 6-year-old nephew practicing karate on each other today. My brother's tryin to be all gentle cause, you know, he's twice the kid's size, and my nephew doesn't give a shit and just roundhouse kicks my brother in the thighs and starts punching him in the stomach. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :wub: I'm picturing every other America's Funniest Home Video where the little kid accidently hits his brother/father/grandfather in the crotch. :lol:

Hahahha and then.. haha and then my brother goes "OW WHAT THE FUCK!" and my nephew runs off to his daddy and tells on my brother for swearing. :lol: :lol: Better'n tv man. Clearly something that needs to be watched live to be fully appreciated though. That's kid's a character. :lol:

:lol: Time for a road trip! No, wait, then he'll go after me. :lol: :ph34r:

Nope, he's been taught not to hit girls without asking permission first. :)

"Aunt Sissy, can I karate you please?"

"Ughhh yeah ok, just avoid the boobs k."

:lol: Aww what a gent. :wub:

I love that photo of him and (is it your mom's?) Big Ass Dog with the caption, "I call this 'The Morning After.'" :lol: :lol:

Back