Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

so this lady comes towards me and yells, "can you fucking help me find a damn cd so i can get the fuck out of here. the music is driving me fucking crazy"
i replied, "whoa, there's no need to use that sort of language ma'am, there are children here."
she stared at me for a minute and belched, "what are you, amish?"
i said, "if i were amish, i wouldn't be working in an ELECTRONICS STORE and have a CORDLESS PHONE with me! what cd are you looking for?"
she wanted some guy named steve perry and huey lewis.
we had huey, but no steve :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 21 2006, 06:25 PM
Does she even have a good voice?
Meh, with the right people at the mixing board anyone can sound good.

No John.

Well I'm sure there's SOMEONE SOMEWHERE by that name but it's not who I meant.

Could someone PLEASE tell me how to burn a cd from iTunes when I keep getting the "2122(0x0000084a)" error code? I googled it, found people who suggested upgrading to the newest iTunes - which I have - and anyway they all have Dells, which I don't have. So why is iTunes pickin on me?

edit to add that it DOES burn for me, at random. I've burnt 2 discs so far so it's not that my burner isn't compatible. There's no pattern to when it burns and when it doesn't though: one disc I burnt had only one song on it, the other had 15. The first disc burnt on the first try, the second one it took me 4 blank cds til I got one to work.

My little cousin just pee'd on my new matress...SHE'S FUCKING SEVEN!!!

Not just a little spot but, like that kid in Big Daddy kind of stain. :annoyed:

She wasn't even gonna tell me, my twin made her...she was going to fucking let me lie in her damn pee all morning...and this isn't the worst of it guys...

Back