Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 24 2006, 08:12 PM
They took the form of a mousy accountant and a fat housewife and blended quietly into society.
so does that mean they won't be posting threads anymore?

I didn't realize the Wonder Twins were on adtunes. Had they taken the form of idiot newbies and shape of HTML?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 25 2006, 02:28 PM
I didn't realize the Wonder Twins were on adtunes. Had they taken the form of idiot newbies and shape of HTML?
i forgot their names so i called them the wonder twins.
i was talking about those two guys that posted all those threads.
um, i think one was called ecw something.
i'm too lazy to look up their names.

Ahh yes those two, ecw xtreme and something something.. yeah I know who ya mean. Iunno! Maybe they went to summer camp or suhin. :)

Originally posted by sickboy+Jun 25 2006, 11:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ Jun 25 2006, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 25 2006, 02:28 PM
i forgot their names so i called them the wonder twins.
i was talking about those two guys that posted all those threads.
um, i think one was called ecw something.
i'm too lazy to look up their names. [/b][/quote]
ecxtotheextreme comes to mind

but then again my memory isnt all that reliable

oh, well that makes sense.
i've heard about summer camp.
people die there at the hands of some hockey mask wearing guy, right?

That's.. that's kinda hot.

OK, we all have our talents right. Some of us have many, some maybe just one. What if this kid is a total idiot at everything in life but this one thing? Y'all ever wonder what woulda become of some of these people whose only employable skills are technology-based if they were born like 200 years ago?

OK time to go get my face hacked off!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 26 2006, 12:40 PM
That's.. that's kinda hot.

OK, we all have our talents right. Some of us have many, some maybe just one. What if this kid is a total idiot at everything in life but this one thing? Y'all ever wonder what woulda become of some of these people whose only employable skills are technology-based if they were born like 200 years ago?

im pretty sure he has other talents too

if he spent all his life working instead of other stuff he could be an awesome carpenter

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 26 2006, 06:40 AM
I was lying in bed last night thinking, "Isn't it tomorrow? She didn't say anything today but she mentioned it before.. Oh yeah, then Ravi said he'll add it to his PDA and then she said, 'You gonna email god?' Hehe, email god... STFU and good to sleep already! :!@#$: "

Anyways, good luck! *happy thoughts* :)

Originally posted by leone+Jun 26 2006, 01:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 26 2006, 01:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 26 2006, 06:40 AM
I was lying in bed last night thinking, "Isn't it tomorrow? She didn't say anything today but she mentioned it before.. Oh yeah, then Ravi said he'll add it to his PDA and then she said, 'You gonna email god?' Hehe, email god... STFU and good to sleep already! :!@#$: "

Anyways, good luck! *happy thoughts* :) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: Your running inner dialogue makes me chortle with glee. :)

Thanks Leone and Rhonda! It went well except for the part where I look like Joseph Merrick now, what with the grotesque uberswelling. :(

They told me to ice it 20 minutes of every hour til bedtime but if they think I can lie supine for that long and that often they're just plain nuts.

Back