Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: :lol: :lol: You can just put an ice pack on my face then a paper bag over my head. I'll even draw a picture of Hugh on the bag, it'll be so hot. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 26 2006, 12:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 26 2006, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Jun 26 2006, 01:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jun 26 2006, 06:40 AM
OK time to go get my face hacked off!

I was lying in bed last night thinking, "Isn't it tomorrow? She didn't say anything today but she mentioned it before.. Oh yeah, then Ravi said he'll add it to his PDA and then she said, 'You gonna email god?' Hehe, email god... STFU and good to sleep already! :!@#$: "

Anyways, good luck! *happy thoughts* :)
:lol: :lol: Your running inner dialogue makes me chortle with glee. :)

Thanks Leone and Rhonda! It went well except for the part where I look like Joseph Merrick now, what with the grotesque uberswelling. :( [/b][/quote]
You should be getting a suprise soon. :ph34r: It was supposed to get to you before you had your surgery but my dumbass thought the 26th was Thursday so.... Hopefully here in the next couple of days. :P

Good, I'm firsty. :leela:

Whatever you did, thank you in advance. :heart:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 26 2006, 03:31 PM
You can just put an ice pack on my face then a paper bag over my head. I'll even draw a picture of Hugh on the bag, it'll be so hot. :naughty:
:lol: :lol: :lol: This is going in the greatest hits thread!

:lol: So should I practice my House Cynical Bastard Hugh voice or my Swaxy British Accent Hugh? :naughty:

:lol: Can you do the Cynical Bastard with a Swaxy British Accent Hugh? :)

Heh I can try, he might come out soundin Jamaican on accident though.

I just got the stoopidest idea... Ok, y'all remember ADD game night?

:lol: I forgot to write the stoopid idea. :duh:

ADD game night with the Yahoo pictionary game. :leela:

Hey we need to use Ventrilo during our game nights!

Whoa wait, Pictionary? Wasn't that like 2 years ago??

Back