Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Like hell it does! It means it's retaining fluids and is possibly infected cause it hurts like ten fuckers. :blink: <-- me tryin to see

I did that first day but it's next to impossible to do anyway, because of the awkward position. Can't put a simple bandaid on it either, since the sticky parts would be in my hair and eyebrow and wouldn't stick properly. <_<

Woo I couldn't find that last few minutes of the Six Feet Under finale online anywhere (cept youtube but it was crappy) so I recorded it myself! :woo:

No matter how depressing the video portion is, by adding that song makes it even more :( :cry:.

*sigh* I know.. I bawl like a little bitch every time I watch it.

Almost every closing sequence of Cold Case does that to me. :ph34r:

I know huh! And the endings are SOOO cheesy, especially when there's rain (there's ALWAYS rain), but the music.. damn. They got a good crew putting together those soundtracks.

Exactly, those guys should get a raise. If it wasn't for that damn music, in the first episode I prolly would've thought, "Hmm... what else it on?" *click*

Hahah seriously, and why the hell can't they give that woman a normal hairdo? She either looks like a scrub or like she owns stock in Aquanet.

Okay, storytime!

Monday afternoon I had to leave work early cause the daycare called and Connor had a fever. So I left to go pick him up and their policy is that they won't take him back until they get a doctor's note saying he's not contagious. Anyway, I had to stay home with him yesterday. Poor little guy. He hasn't been sleeping at night AT ALL. Which sucks but it's just sad cause he cries and I can only hold him and I cant take the owies away. Anyway, yesterday he had a bottom tooth poke out of him gum a bit. (first tooth!) So I figured that's what the problem has been. Well I took him to the doctor this morning and she looked at his throat and said that he has ulcers in the back of his throat! Can you believe that? I've never even heard of that before. I guess they are basically like canker sores or something. :( But it's sucky because she didn't give us any medicine just said to give him motrin. And benadryl to get him to sleep but suprise, suprise!! OUR child has an opposite reaction with benadryl and it keeps him up and he completely recharges.

Originally posted by dascoot@ Jun 28 2006, 03:23 PM

Hahah seriously, and why the hell can't they give that woman a normal hairdo? She either looks like a scrub or like she owns stock in Aquanet.
:lol: :lol: That up style she's had for the last 2 seasons has grown on me so whenever it's down I momentraily spazz out. :blink: :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 28 2006, 03:28 PM
Okay, storytime!

Monday afternoon I had to leave work early cause the daycare called and Connor had a fever. So I left to go pick him up and their policy is that they won't take him back until they get a doctor's note saying he's not contagious. Anyway, I had to stay home with him yesterday. Poor little guy. He hasn't been sleeping at night AT ALL. Which sucks but it's just sad cause he cries and I can only hold him and I cant take the owies away. Anyway, yesterday he had a bottom tooth poke out of him gum a bit. (first tooth!) So I figured that's what the problem has been. Well I took him to the doctor this morning and she looked at his throat and said that he has ulcers in the back of his throat! Can you believe that? I've never even heard of that before. I guess they are basically like canker sores or something. :( But it's sucky because she didn't give us any medicine just said to give him motrin. And benadryl to get him to sleep but suprise, suprise!! OUR child has an opposite reaction with benadryl and it keeps him up and he completely recharges.
:lol: :lol: He recharges. :wub: Poor little man.. so the word they used is ULCERS? Not like the patches you get with strep?

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 28 2006, 02:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 28 2006, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jun 28 2006, 03:28 PM
Okay, storytime!

:lol: :lol: He recharges. :wub: Poor little man.. so the word they used is ULCERS? Not like the patches you get with strep? [/b][/quote]
Yep, that's the word. I thought that was odd.

Back