Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jun 30 2006, 01:55 AM
This is old wisdom our grandparents knew but the modern doctors don't tell you...
I love you so hard Ravi.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 30 2006, 02:10 AM
F U.
Lookit all the tude all of a sudden! Garret just doesn't seem to wanna seks up anyone these days. I think something happened to him.. in the woods.. with all them bears..

I have one fan that tries to hard, and one that is clearly faking it...

Originally posted by andy@Jun 30 2006, 03:10 PM
You don't get to see my head, period!

INUENDO!
GOT IT BEFORE YOU FIXED IT!!!!

Ha ha, immortalized forever as a no-spellin tardbag.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 30 2006, 02:09 PM
Oh you're a fucker. You don't get to see my head wound now!
you have a head wound?
are you okay?

Yeah it's not really a head wound though, plus I have like 10 bandaids on it so it's cool.

ANDY EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU PIGFUCKER.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 30 2006, 03:19 PM
Yeah it's not really a head wound though, plus I have like 10 bandaids on it so it's cool.

I fucked your mom!

Originally posted by andy+Jun 30 2006, 03:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jun 30 2006, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 30 2006, 03:19 PM

I fucked your mom! [/b][/quote]
Yeah and she said she wants her money back.

Originally posted by andy+Jun 30 2006, 03:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jun 30 2006, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I have one fan that tries to hard, and one that is clearly faking it...[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@ Jun 30 2006, 03:11 PM
GOT IT BEFORE YOU FIXED IT!!!!

Ha ha, immortalized forever as a no-spellin tardbag.
[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah but Visa has that whole anti-fraud thing, and since she paid for a man and got a hairy woman instead she put in a claim of false advertising to the card company and should be reimbursed soon.

Back