Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jul 1 2006, 01:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jul 1 2006, 01:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Jun 30 2006, 11:21 AM
She swiped her card...
In your ass? [/b][/quote]
See, I coulda gone there with that, but 1) that joke is 48 years old and 2) the less I think about things sliding within the confines of Andy's hairy ass crack, the better I sleep.

<_<

I just bought that a few days ago and it broke my DVD player! :woo:

Ohhhhh the movie! I thought you meant your tv was 20, I was gonna say shit. :lol:

Haha, it'll self-destruct long before it hits twenty.

What? It would.

Don't look at me like that, it's not 'cause of anything I did. :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: Were you playing James Bond and turned your telly into a doomsday device? :)

What? No! What gave you that silly idea?

*kicks the large sign with "Doomsday device" out of your line of sight* :angel:

because i answered a trivia question this morning at work, i won two pirates of the caribbean poster type things, anybody want them?

do you want both of them?
they're both yours if you want them, i have no need for a picture of johnny depp and orlando bloom.
they were suppose to be on a display, but we never set it because we're lazy so i get to keep them for answering a question.
i'm smart.

What was the question? And stand-in dibs on the other one cause Leone might want it!

Back