Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Hahhaha have you seen that Vault energy drink ad with the robo-scarecrow? That goes on a murderous rampage and starts attacking the hippies out in the cornfields? :lol: :lol:

I love the one too where the dude plows the fuck outta his neighbor's lawns to make a football field for his kid. At the very beginning where the kid takes a kick at the football and misses, and the dad's like *wince*. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 15 2006, 01:59 AM
Hahhaha have you seen that Vault energy drink ad with the robo-scarecrow? That goes on a murderous rampage and starts attacking the hippies out in the cornfields? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: I haven't seen it in a while. :(

I have it recorded. :naughty: Never edited out the Super Bowl ads, but it's on the hd somewheres.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 15 2006, 02:12 AM
I have it recorded. :naughty: Never edited out the Super Bowl ads, but it's on the hd somewheres.
:o I yuv you. :)

Wait, that was a Super Bowl commercial? They didn't start showing it here 'til like 2, maybe 3 months ago. Meanies. :(

Originally posted by leone+Jun 15 2006, 02:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 15 2006, 02:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 15 2006, 02:12 AM
:o I yuv you. :) [/b][/quote]
Remind me tomorrow and I'll look for it. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 15 2006, 02:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 15 2006, 02:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ravinator
I understand I looked like Gollum at that age!
Aww how precious. :wub: [/b][/quote]
Yes. I Was precious! My parent's never had to worry about molesters or kidnappers....

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jun 15 2006, 02:28 AM
Yes. I Was precious! My parent's never had to worry about molesters or kidnappers....
:lol: How about now? :shifty: :ph34r:

:wub: I can I pinch your cheek? :)

I was always crying in the baby photos. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Jun 15 2006, 02:47 AM
:wub: I can I pinch your cheek? :)
Depends on which ones ya mean. :naughty:

Yeah most of my pictures make me look like the most depressed 10 year old what ever lived.

Back