Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: :lol: :lol: That would've been my next line. "Yeah? I meant your other cheeks. :naughty:"

Andy: What's this in my bottle?
Me: Air?
Andy: No! What's this in my bottle?
Me: Dude if you have something in your bottle you prolly don't have a very fresh beer.
Andy: No! What's this in my bottle?
Me: The fuck you TALKIN bout?
Andy: There's something in my bottle! I'ma go find out what this is. *hangs up* *calls back* It's a widget!

You musta been drinking Guinness in a bottle. They use widgets! :)

:lol: :lol: Yeah that's what he had. The only Guinness I've ever had was Stout and there wasn't anything rattling around in my bottle, I'm pretty sure of it, so do they only put the widgets in the Draughts or what?

:lol: :lol: :lol: It kinda does hahahah.. Yeah I wasn't the Stout's number one fan but I guess like anything gross it's an acquired taste. Coffee, beer, nonoxynol 9. Just kidding.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 15 2006, 10:48 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: It kinda does hahahah.. Yeah I wasn't the Stout's number one fan but I guess like anything gross it's an acquired taste. Coffee, beer, nonoxynol 9. Just kidding.
cyanide....

whaaaat??? it smells like almonds

HOLY SHIT my dog just pissed all over the kitchen floor and it WENT under the FRIDGE. :!@#$:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 16 2006, 09:05 AM
HOLY SHIT my dog just pissed all over the kitchen floor and it WENT under the FRIDGE. :!@#$:
see cats do that :P

Back