Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

i just watched gladiator again - almost cried :) - well not this time, anyway

aah my all-time favorite...the music is amazing, n stuff

hmm i wonder how i would look with that haircut?

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 16 2006, 06:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 16 2006, 06:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 16 2006, 09:05 AM
HOLY SHIT my dog just pissed all over the kitchen floor and it WENT under the FRIDGE. :!@#$:
see cats do that :P [/b][/quote]
<_< I can move the fridge and spray some Lysol.. I cannot however replace my face when a cat chews it off.

Ooooh get that haircut, you'd look so hot! Imps!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 15 2006, 03:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 15 2006, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 15 2006, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I prefer hard alcohol.
Yeah I'm a rum gal m'self.

From Andy's MySpace. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

I loves the Guinness!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 16 2006, 12:32 PM
<_< I can move the fridge and spray some Lysol.. I cannot however replace my face when a cat chews it off.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 16 2006, 06:32 PM

Ooooh get that haircut, you'd look so hot! Imps!
i know... my head is kinda the same shape...

*puts on wizard hat and cloak*

GROW FACIAL HAIR, GROW!!!

come to think of it i would kill for that leather armor too...

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 17 2006, 06:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 17 2006, 06:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jun 17 2006, 12:02 PM
*puts on wizard hat and cloak*

GROW FACIAL HAIR, GROW!!!
boop!

Facial hair is god's gift to me. [/b][/quote]
:unsure: you have facial hair?

well i suppose, as a woman, god IS the only way to get it

:lol: :lol: No you weirdo, facial hair is for my ENJOYMENT. Well not just mine. Most chicks. Some guys even.

I saw her againnnn last night and you know that I shouldn't.. to string her along is just not right..

I'm making fun of Andy. Singing a song by MAMA CASS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

:ph34r:

Yep. Maybe someone might consider starting her own MySpace? She can still stay anonymous. :ph34r:

:lol: I started that other one and haven't updated it in half that. :ph34r:

Back