Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Yeah, and the spam filters are crap most of the time. Send me pizza coupons, snatch up my mom's Daily Affirmations emails. <_<

Well it doesn't do it every day, but it should do it at ALL since her email is saved in my address book. :rolleyes: Frickin Yahoo, I swear.

Then again, it is free. :lol: Ever try hotmail or is it just as bad? :unsure:

About the same, but it's a free one too. I'm just old and set in my ways, plus I like the instant notification of new mail. I don't think Hotmail has anything like that yet, least they didn't last time I used it regularly.

I used to have Yahoo messenger on all the time because of those mail notices. :lol: But I still haven't re-dled messenger since the crash. :ph34r:

Well I never found an updated version of that thing with the thing, but my 4th try got it to burn the disc so yay! I need Fonzie to come pound on it when it doesn't work or something.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 14 2006, 07:51 PM
Ken's email address. :devil:
:o omg!!

and you already had it! :o omg!

hurraay life makes sense again

:o omg!

Originally posted by scootie's mail@februari 11th 2006, 08:38 PM
NAIROBI (AFP) - A baby hippopotamus that survived the tsunami waves on the Kenyan coast has formed a strong bond with a giant male century-old tortoise in an animal facility in the port city of Mombassa, officials said.

The hippopotamus, nicknamed Owen and weighing about 300 kilograms (650 pounds), was swept down Sabaki River into the Indian Ocean, then forced back to shore when tsunami waves struck the Kenyan coast on December 26, before wildlife rangers rescued him.

"It is incredible. A-less-than-a-year-old hippo has adopted a male tortoise, about a century old, and the tortoise seems to be very happy with being a 'mother'," ecologist Paula Kahumbu, who is in charge of Lafarge Park, told AFP.

"After it was swept and lost its mother, the hippo was traumatized. It had to look for something to be a surrogate mother. Fortunately, it landed on the tortoise and established a strong bond. They swim, eat and sleep together," the ecologist added. "The hippo follows the tortoise exactly the way it follows its mother. If somebody approaches the tortoise, the hippo becomes aggressive, as if protecting its biological mother," Kahumbu added.

"The hippo is a young baby, he was left at a very tender age and by nature, hippos are social animals that like to stay with their mothers for four years," he explained.

OH YEAH!! Hahahah I love the pictures. :)

Naw I think you still need an invite for some damn reason, it's been around long enough though.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 14 2006, 08:44 PM
OH YEAH!! Hahahah I love the pictures. :)

Naw I think you still need an invite for some damn reason, it's been around long enough though.
ooh!! hello???? helloooo!!!!!!

invites! invites! get them while theyre binary!

Back