Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by leone@Jun 4 2006, 11:01 AM
:lol: Loud enough so he can hear it?
Loud enough so his high school buddies on the other side of Vent can hear it. :ok:

Ken, "whomp whomp" is this sound effect.. hold on lemme see if I can find something..

:lol: Here ya go. It's this sound effect that means, like, "too bad!"

edit: Shit it won't let me link to it, ok go here and scroll down to "horn.wav - Debbie Downer horn version 1", that's the best one.

em i cant play the file

anyway you mean like a high tone followed by a low one?

Originally posted by sickboy@Jun 3 2006, 05:43 PM
i went to my first baseball game last night and my right ear was grazed by the ball.
my brother called it a foul ball (whatever that means).
i'm never going to a baseball game again.
This just about made me spew Green Tea Fuze all over my moniter. :lol:

is that the one with the professor and the cat lady? yea i liked that. music wasnt too bad either

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jun 5 2006, 02:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jun 5 2006, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Jun 3 2006, 05:43 PM
i went to my first baseball game last night and my right ear was grazed by the ball.
This just about made me spew Green Tea Fuze all over my moniter. :lol: [/b][/quote]
sorry about the monitor.

Originally posted by sickboy+Jun 5 2006, 05:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ Jun 5 2006, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 5 2006, 02:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sickboy
@Jun 3 2006, 05:43 PM

This just about made me spew Green Tea Fuze all over my moniter. :lol:
sorry about the monitor. [/b][/quote]
No, it's okay. I didn't actually do it, just almost did.

Back