Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by leone@Jun 7 2006, 02:31 AM
:lol: Yes! Plus every show photo I've seen, he always playing with his sunglasses and has the :mellow: expression.
The way he talks on the show used to irritate me too, but I got used to it. He still cocks his head way too much. Like he's tryin to imitate Gill and he's overdoin it.

Originally posted by dascoot@ Jun 7 2006, 02:33 AM
The way he talks on the show used to irritate me too, but I got used to it. He still cocks his head way too much. Like he's tryin to imitate Gill and he's overdoin it.
From the hand-full of episodes I've actually seen, I dubbed him Mr. Monotone. :)

I can't remember what show this was on, but, to show how that most mundane line could sound cool, they took random clips from the show and kept on cueing the Who song. So you'd have that main guy say something like, (this is an actual line) "It's a drive-by, Miami style." Cue "Won't get Fooled Again." Then, different clip of main guy just staring at someone and.... cue The Who! :lol: I'ma go eat some corn flakes. *cue the Who music*

David Caruso. Was on NYPD Blue before he decided to ditch the show for superstardom in the movies and them promptly crashed and burned only to return to TV. <_<

Originally posted by leone+Jun 7 2006, 02:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 7 2006, 02:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@ Jun 7 2006, 02:33 AM
From the hand-full of episodes I've actually seen, I dubbed him Mr. Monotone. :)

I can't remember what show this was on, but, to show how that most mundane line could sound cool, they took random clips from the show and kept on cueing the Who song. So you'd have that main guy say something like, (this is an actual line) "It's a drive-by, Miami style." Cue "Won't get Fooled Again." Then, different clip of main guy just staring at someone and.... cue The Who! :lol: I'ma go eat some corn flakes. *cue the Who music* [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man if you ever find that online please let me know. :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Jun 7 2006, 12:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 7 2006, 12:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@ Jun 7 2006, 02:33 AM

I can't remember what show this was on, but, to show how that most mundane line could sound cool, they took random clips from the show and kept on cueing the Who song. So you'd have that main guy say something like, (this is an actual line) "It's a drive-by, Miami style." Cue "Won't get Fooled Again." Then, different clip of main guy just staring at someone and.... cue The Who! :lol: I'ma go eat some corn flakes. *cue the Who music* [/b][/quote]
It was on the Showbix Show with David Spade (I think that's what it's called). I saw that and laughed myself silly.

Tu dat. Especially now that i'm home alone all the time. Tv keeps the burgalers and ghosties away. :lol:

:lol: My mom's friend used to leave on the radio or the TV when she went out to run errands, to discourage potential burglars. I thought that it might work but what if it's a neighbor, and they hear the noise but you're not answering. They're gonna think you're dead in there or soemthing.

Back