Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 3 2006, 12:55 PM
And people will be forced to say "Ohh what a beautiful baby!" because it's a sin to say otherwise! GAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Then clone it and have your own private little army. :ph34r:

Originally posted by leone+Jun 3 2006, 10:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 3 2006, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 3 2006, 12:55 PM
And people will be forced to say "Ohh what a beautiful baby!" because it's a sin to say otherwise! GAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Then clone it and have your own private little army. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
make em completely identical clones so they all start yelling 'IM HUNGRY' at the same time

Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 3 2006, 05:53 PM
so, dog treats and dogs, huh?
Oh man I didn't even see you write this, great minds.. :lol:

i went to my first baseball game last night and my right ear was grazed by the ball.
my brother called it a foul ball (whatever that means).
i'm never going to a baseball game again.

Originally posted by sickboy@Jun 3 2006, 06:43 PM
my brother called it a foul ball (whatever that means).
They call it that because after a few innings the ball starts to get really dirty and smelly from the pitcher's sweat. :sick:

Go sniff it, you'll see what I mean.

when he told me that last night, i thought he meant a fowl ball.
i'll take your word about the ball though, i really don't want to smell it.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 3 2006, 05:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 3 2006, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jun 3 2006, 06:49 PM
hi dascoot!
Hi a_iver! [/b][/quote]
!!!! :) !!!!

so today i found out that we're rebuilding 2 sides of the house and i'm helping. effing black mold spores everywhere, but I found out I'm good with a hammer so that is rad B)

oh! and i killed another june bug in the conservatory with the scissors. just kidding about the conservatory, and 5 sexy points to whoever got my reference. I took a picture. But you'll all have to wait until tomorrow.

Back