Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: :lol: That fight scene, that's meant to be a joke yes? "Yeah. SEE ya." <-- :lol:

:naughty: Erin, you have his name, you may now commence stalking.

Good. They bought out a Long's down the street so they need more people to help transfer all the scripts. The RX manager is a nice guy. Anyhoo, I had to do that telephone interview and it kicked me out halfway thru. I think because I stated I had been fired once from a previous job. I'm going to try it again and continue with the lying just to pass. It asks if I've ever tried pot... <_< Who hasn't? (That is an admission of guilt.) :)

Yeah but you prolly said something about wanting to take over some government facility and turning it into a Teva factory.

Now I can't even retry to do the phone interview. I wonder if he will be able to hire me anyway? :(

Originally posted by dascoot@May 6 2006, 05:20 PM
Yeah but you prolly said something about wanting to take over some government facility and turning it into a Birkenstock factory.
Yeah I did. :)

Hahah I meant Andy. And Anthony.. that's the answer to your question "Who hasn't?" <_<

Ya know what I'm not even gonna use that <_< anymore. I'll just say "The Dan".

Music Notes

1. Boyz II Men - first called "Unique Attraction"
2. 10,000 Maniacs - named from horror film "2,000 Maniacs"
3. Bill Haley and his Comets - first sang country music
4. Tijuana Brass - really L.A. studio musicians
5. Grand Funk Railroad - sold out Shea faster than Elvis

By the way everyone who still watches SNL, Tom Hanks will be hosting and he hasn't hosted in forever. So I'm expecting greatness from him. :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 6 2006, 08:20 PM
Now I can't even retry to do the phone interview. I wonder if he will be able to hire me anyway? :(
Oh yeah... Corporate is going to fax him the report from your test saying that it failed.

See him, explain yourself, and he should contact Human Resources to unblock you from the test to retake it.

Well dammit! I don't wanna take the stoopid test again. What if I get another wrong answer? This is like school which I hate. *The Dan*

Originally posted by dascoot@May 6 2006, 07:25 PM
Hahah I meant Andy. And Anthony.. that's the answer to your question "Who hasn't?" <_<
:blink: what'd i do?

So Andy is there a scheduled rotation of avatars for you? I remember that one from February when I first got here.

Back