Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I'm going home now to listen to Love Line and doing crossword puzzles in the newspaper and eating peanut M&Ms. G'Nite everyone :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 3 2006, 04:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 3 2006, 04:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 2 2006, 10:38 PM
This is neat.
Damn that's like the new Sledgehammer! [/b][/quote]
For true.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 3 2006, 12:48 AM
I'm going home now to listen to Love Line and doing crossword puzzles in the newspaper and eating peanut M&Ms. G'Nite everyone :rolleyes:
M&M's :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 3 2006, 08:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 3 2006, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@May 2 2006, 09:57 PM
isn't it great?
It was beautimous, I'm so in love with Alex now. :wub: [/b][/quote]
i like his band

Originally posted by sickboy+May 3 2006, 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ May 3 2006, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 3 2006, 08:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sickboy
@May 2 2006, 09:57 PM
isn't it great?

It was beautimous, I'm so in love with Alex now. :wub:
i like his band [/b][/quote]
I saw on imdb that he has a band but I ain't heard any of their stuff.

Originally posted by a_iver@May 1 2006, 07:16 PM
We are supposed to make a tri-fold brochure for either a fictional sporting goods store or a pet store. We can choose to have the store specialize in something. I chose a bike shop. The audience is young teenager boys.

The design concept itself was chosen based upon what a young teenager would want from a bike. They'd want it to be fast. They'd want other guys to think it was really cool. To them a bike also represents freedom. A way to get away from it all. My idea was to exaggerate these aspects. For instance there are stars all over in the background. In another part in the brochure I'm going to a few more teenagers driving around up in the clouds. Like they could do anything they want and not even the forces of gravity could stand in their way. And with all the bright light around it kind of introduces a kind of glamour, and combined with the overall darkness of the design portrays a kind of rockstar fame. And the swirling colors contribute to the mystery of the bike. When I made the typeface I wasn't even thinking about Atari, but I don't necessarily think it's a bad association. I just wanted something kids would think is cool. Something kind of loud and geometrical, but smooth and still relatively readable. I thought it would go well with the design.

whew :P
Kids do love to fly.

i have to give props to One tree hill they use like a piece of prominent literature like on a weekly basis last night i had it on as filler while i drew and i heard a
shakespear sonnet I was impressed!

SONNET 116
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

This is how puppies say "I don't like it when you go to Denny's and leave me home alone."

Originally posted by dascoot@May 4 2006, 11:49 PM
This is how puppies say "I don't like it when you go to Denny's and leave me home alone."
:blink: Oh man.. Does the vaccum cleaner scare him 'cuz that could be your revenge. :)

Haha doesn't really scare him, he either wants to play with it or he attacks it cause he thinks it's hurting me. :rolleyes:

What if you chase him with it? :lol:

Okay, I gotta go convince the science department chairperson to let me take physics. :blink: Never thought I'd see the day where I say that. Wish me luck! :(

Back