Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot+May 3 2006, 09:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 3 2006, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sickboy@May 3 2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by dascoot@May 3 2006, 08:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sickboy
@May 2 2006, 09:57 PM
isn't it great?

It was beautimous, I'm so in love with Alex now. :wub:

i like his band
I saw on imdb that he has a band but I ain't heard any of their stuff. [/b][/quote]
i believe the end credit song or the song near the end is them.
do you like flogging molly?
they're kind of like that, but more gypsy.

you were right sir_garland.
i just got back from my doctor because i ws still feeling a little wonky from tuesday and she said i had a mild concussion.
i think i'm scarred though, when i was at work today, i'd jump everytime i heard someone with a shopping cart go by me.
actually, i'm naturally jumpy so it was really not that big of a deal.

Originally posted by a_iver@May 5 2006, 05:17 PM
here ya go :)

URL=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2987566]cleek![/URL]
what is this?

Originally posted by a_iver@May 5 2006, 06:17 PM
here ya go :)

URL=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2987566]cleek![/URL]
Anthony also fails at tags.

Originally posted by sickboy@May 5 2006, 05:16 PM
you were right sir_garland.
i just got back from my doctor because i ws still feeling a little wonky from tuesday and she said i had a mild concussion.
i think i'm scarred though, when i was at work today, i'd jump everytime i heard someone with a shopping cart go by me.
actually, i'm naturally jumpy so it was really not that big of a deal.
:( I'm sorry I was right. I'm glad you did go to the doctor though. :)

my doctor was upset with me though.
she wondered why i took so long going to go see her and why i keep throwing away my inhalers.
i told her that someone from the internet told me that i had a concussion so there was no real rush to see her since i already knew what was wrong with me.
and as for the inhalers?
i told her that i wouldn't throw them away if she would just stop giving them to me.
by the way, i'm joking about the concussion part, but not the inhaler part.
or is it the other way around.

I had to go down to the DMV today to renew my license. I got all pritty for the picture and there were cute guys there. :leela:

I just bawled Andy out for not being in school til he reminded me it was Saturday.

:mellow:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 5 2006, 08:43 PM
Woo cute guys! \o/

Did you make out with them?
No but I talked to one guy and he said he was going to a Cinco de Mayo party after the DMV thing.. So nice. And the lady called out his name too. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 6 2006, 11:38 AM
I just bawled Andy out for not being in school til he reminded me it was Saturday.

:mellow:
:rolleyes:

Back