Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by sickboy@May 2 2006, 01:07 PM
i got knocked out at work today.
i was kneeling down, restocking the basedeck with tool cds when this guy comes running around the corner and nails me right in my head with his basket.
the next thing i remember is lying on my back, staring up at the ceiling and wondering why i was covered in tool cds.
i could hear my manager and the guy asking me if i was alright and if i needed any help.
i said no, got up and continued to stock the cds.
after i was done, i went into the bathroom and threw up.
my supervisor said that he is going to keep a record of all the stuff that happens to me at work.
i told him it's going to be a long list.
i love new release tuesdays.
Be careful, you could have a concussion. :(

don't know why, i just did.
then again, the last time i hit my head, i threw up then too.
of course, that time, i hit my head on concrete when i was pushed to the ground.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 2 2006, 04:15 PM
Damn, I haven't thrown up for a few years.
Get knocked up, that'll change.

:( @ Jonfen.. but the Tool cd is way bitchin, at least you weren't covered with something ucky. :(

Originally posted by dascoot+May 2 2006, 03:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 2 2006, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 2 2006, 04:15 PM

:( @ Jonfen.. but the Tool cd is way bitchin, at least you weren't covered with something ucky. :( [/b][/quote]
Not necessarily, I didn't throw up once.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 2 2006, 03:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 2 2006, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 2 2006, 04:15 PM

:( @ Jonfen.. but the Tool cd is way bitchin, at least you weren't covered with something ucky. :( [/b][/quote]
are you my translator?

Originally posted by sickboy+May 2 2006, 04:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ May 2 2006, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 2 2006, 03:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@May 2 2006, 04:15 PM

:( @ Jonfen.. but the Tool cd is way bitchin, at least you weren't covered with something ucky. :(
are you my translator? [/b][/quote]
Yes, I'll be your humble translator. I implore you to forgive my speaking of English as I'm not so premium with it.

Back