Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@May 1 2006, 07:35 PM
well i never said being associated with atari was a bad thing though
i know steph, i guess i was just used to someone associating my work with something bad. One time, somebody said my design looked like sperm.. during critiques.. my face was bright red :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 1 2006, 08:52 PM
I like the first column, second down.. you can see a shpooky face. :) Also the second column, second down, looks like a angel or somesing.
I concur :-) Very cool

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 1 2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah they turned out really good. Did everything work right for you? Music and links?
I'm not getting the music but those pics are pretty cool.

You have to wait for to load. Click "on" again after a few seconds if it doesnt work the first time.

It's ok, the pics are cool enough..

My work story today:
My neighbor co-worker went to the bathroom and when she came back she says, " O, I feel so much lighter now, like 20 pounds lighter!" Now she wasn't gone for that long so if she just peed then it would be more like 20 GALLONS lighter, right? Unless... :ph34r:

Well that's what I'm thinking..She doesn't realize how it can be misconstrued. I know what she means but jeez, peeing isn't that great. :lol:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 2 2006, 12:57 AM
My work story today:
My neighbor co-worker went to the bathroom and when she came back she says, " O, I feel so much lighter now, like 20 pounds lighter!" Now she wasn't gone for that long so if she just peed then it would be more like 20 GALLONS lighter, right? Unless... :ph34r:
:lol: You don't use that expression?

:woo: On my day off, I get to listen to The Sounds of a Jackhammer Under My Window! Thank you mayor! *twitch*

i got knocked out at work today.
i was kneeling down, restocking the basedeck with tool cds when this guy comes running around the corner and nails me right in my head with his basket.
the next thing i remember is lying on my back, staring up at the ceiling and wondering why i was covered in tool cds.
i could hear my manager and the guy asking me if i was alright and if i needed any help.
i said no, got up and continued to stock the cds.
after i was done, i went into the bathroom and threw up.
my supervisor said that he is going to keep a record of all the stuff that happens to me at work.
i told him it's going to be a long list.
i love new release tuesdays.

Back