Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

yikes is RIGHT. it's scary to think it still exists. kind of like tapered high water khakis.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Apr 22 2006, 10:15 PM
pictures in which girls wear scrunchees. i think you can find scrunchee pictures of modern day people somewhere out in the midwest.
:lol: :lol: Michigan, the land that time forgot!

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 23 2006, 08:56 AM
:lol: :lol: Michigan, the land that time forgot!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, I just finished paintin my new room! :) It's this light ocean blue color but, I kept having to go over my mistakes... :(

...my butt kept smudging the wall as I turned, or bent down... <_<

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 23 2006, 07:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 23 2006, 07:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@Apr 22 2006, 10:15 PM
pictures in which girls wear scrunchees. i think you can find scrunchee pictures of modern day people somewhere out in the midwest.
:lol: :lol: Michigan, the land that time forgot! [/b][/quote]
:blush: :nerd: Yes, um. Somebody did not tell us that those were completely retarded until we saw it on Sex in the City. Okay, it wasnt' us (meaning the midwest) it was me! :duh: :cry:

:lol: :lol: I remember that one, with Boner or whatever she called him? Dude from Office Space? I lurve him. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 24 2006, 07:18 PM
:lol: :lol: I remember that one, with Boner or whatever she called him? Dude from Office Space? I lurve him. :wub:
it was BURGER~!

He was kinda a jerk in SATC but I loved him in Office Space and Band of Brothers. :heart:

what kind of guy breaks up w/ a girl on a post-it note?

i can't
i'm sorry
don't hate me

"the muthafucka's concise."

although i did like the doorman one..."ms. hobbes, jonathan won't be coming down...EVER."

{sorry if i misquoted}

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Apr 24 2006, 07:27 PM
although i did like the doorman one..."ms. hobbes, jonathan won't be coming down...EVER."
No, I think that's it. That's pretty bad too. Berger was just brutal.

Anyone know what the size difference between shoe size and figure skate size is?
Or does it depend on the brand? :unsure:

Back