Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by AmelieMellow+Apr 25 2006, 08:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmelieMellow @ Apr 25 2006, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 25 2006, 07:46 PM
Email, voice mail or text message?
uhhhh voice~! are you working tonight or are you staying home to play with all of us weird kids? [/b][/quote]
What happened, I thought you was gonna play adtunes with us tonight? :(

ya gonna hump that trumpet? yeah? ya gonna bone the trombone? ya gonna make music with that hunk of steel? huh? you gonna blow that horn? ya gonna play a duet? ok i ran out of jokes

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 26 2006, 11:51 AM
ya gonna hump that trumpet? yeah? ya gonna bone the trombone? ya gonna make music with that hunk of steel? huh? you gonna blow that horn? ya gonna play a duet? ok i ran out of jokes
:lol: :lol: I have no idea why but I just found that hilarious.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 26 2006, 03:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 26 2006, 03:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Apr 25 2006, 08:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Apr 25 2006, 07:46 PM
Email, voice mail or text message?

uhhhh voice~! are you working tonight or are you staying home to play with all of us weird kids?
What happened, I thought you was gonna play adtunes with us tonight? :( [/b][/quote]
yeah i was there...but your nighttime isn't my nighttime anymore since i'm a total grandma. *le sigh*

thank the lord because i had a bunch of shit orders and my computer was acting a fool.

I kept some of them, the one with the horse rearing up and the ballerina, hahah oh my god.. :lol: :lol:

oh wait. there WAS a funny one. it was some t-shirt for some high school gymnastics team, and i GUESS their mascot or team name was "the hurricanes". so it had clip art of a girl gymnast on the high beam and she was like doing a handstand and had her legs curled up above her in an arc. and then they added another piece of clip art that was a hurricane...you know, the swirly kind they stick on weather maps...it was strategically placed so the gymnast looked like she peed a hurricane. she pissed up a storm. ba DUM bum.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Apr 26 2006, 09:06 PM
it was strategically placed so the gymnast looked like she peed a hurricane.
:lol: :lol: You have the best job.

dude you need to AIM because i can't answer you quickly enough.

the grossest shirt i've heard of so far is "poop is lube". although there was a shirt today that says "i want COCK" and a picture of well, {insert here}...no pun intended.

Back