Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Apr 22 2006, 06:26 PM
Hairspray is key. :eek:k:
Oh woman, Aquanet coulda put their entire staff's kids through college on what I spent tryin to get my hair airborne. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 22 2006, 06:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 22 2006, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 22 2006, 06:18 PM
Dun dun dunnnnn. :ph34r:
The girl on the left looks like someone I went to high school with. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Haha me too! AND!! Her name was Becca! Weirddd.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 22 2006, 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 22 2006, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 22 2006, 06:30 PM
The girl on the left looks like someone I went to high school with. :unsure:
Haha me too! AND!! Her name was Becca! Weirddd. [/b][/quote]
They're raiding the Do-Bees yearbooks! :ph34r: We might be next!

I should scan a picture of the damage I did to my 6th grade yearbook. Sharpie EVERYWHERE. :lol:

Lemme guess... Lots of mustaches, black eyes, X's on some pictures and lots of "BITCH", "WHORE" and "A-HOLE" on others? :lol:

Totally. Plus I took highlighters and gave all the bitches some clown faces. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's a new one! You must teach me your ways, Master.

Remember that clip Fitz sent us? About animals and people wearing fur. For some reason the line: "It's our time now" popped into my head while reading that. :lol:

pictures in which girls wear scrunchees. i think you can find scrunchee pictures of modern day people somewhere out in the midwest.

Back