Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 21 2006, 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 21 2006, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 21 2006, 03:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Apr 21 2006, 04:07 PM
:woo:  :woo:  :woo: Yay!! Evil closet monkey!!

Hey! I said that first...around 3ish... :(
Um, well. I just don't know what to tell you then.

Oh, congrats on the nephew!!!!! So she's definately only got one in there right? Cause you never know, you could get suprised as a niece as well. :) [/b][/quote]
Nope, just a boy!!! I wanted a nephew...I don't know how to deal with little girls, major tom boy here.

Yeah, we went to her sonagram <= can't spell, yesterday.

You guys wanna see the pics?

:lol: :lol: That's the best closet monkey scene evar. For a stoner he sure does have anger issues though. :blink:

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 21 2006, 04:49 PM
Nope, just a boy!!! I wanted a nephew...I don't know how to deal with little girls, major tom boy here.

I'm the same way about little girls. Way cute, but don't know what to do with em.

I WANNA SEE BABY PITCHERSS!!! :!@#$:

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 21 2006, 04:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 21 2006, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 21 2006, 04:49 PM

I'm the same way about little girls. Way cute, but don't know what to do with em.

I WANNA SEE BABY PITCHERSS!!! :!@#$:[/b][/quote]

Will pm you ;)

i have a new job title.
i am now a baby-sitter for toddlers that wander around the store without parents.
these kids are too young to even realize that the parents have walked off without them, so i was chosen to watch over them.
why was i chosen over everyone else?
because i used to volunteer at the boys and girls club and i also used to baby-sit my nieces and nephew.
how did they find out that i had done these things?
my friend snitched on me.
so there i am walking behind this three year old boy who could care less that his father was shopping for a plasma tv.
at least i got to sit down and play the playstation with him.
well he didn't actually play, but he held on to that controller as if his life depended on it.
how the heck do i end up in these situations?

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 21 2006, 06:21 PM
i have a new job title.
i am now a baby-sitter for toddlers that wander around the store without parents.
these kids are too young to even realize that the parents have walked off without them, so i was chosen to watch over them.
because i used to volunteer at the boys and girls club and i also used to baby-sit my nieces and nephew.
so there i am walking behind this three year old boy who could care less that his father was shopping for a plasma tv.
well he didn't actually play, but he held on to that controller as if his life depended on it.
:lol: You just made all the girls twitterpated. :wub:

:lol: :lol: @ chasing toddlers, they walk so funny. :wub:

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 21 2006, 05:21 PM
i have a new job title.
Aww :wub:

:lol: :lol: I wanna play with a baby now, anyone got a baby I can play with? I'll give it back when it starts stinking or making loud noises. :)

the cool thing about baby-sitting these kids is that an hour before i clocked out, i had acquired three kids (one boy, two girls) thanks to my manager telling every parent that walked into the store that we now had a baby-sitter.
i had ran out of ideas on how to entertain them so i took them into the employee breakroom and we sat down, ate cookies from the vending machine (i tried to get them all hopped up on sugar so their parents would have to deal with them. it didn't work, they ended up falling asleep within thirty minutes.) and watched noggin.
so i ended up sitting in the breakroom with three sleeping toddlers.
i'm glad it was only for one day (i hope).

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 21 2006, 05:27 PM
:lol: :lol: I wanna play with a baby now, anyone got a baby I can play with? I'll give it back when it starts stinking or making loud noises. :)
*waves arm in air* I do! I do!

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 21 2006, 06:33 PM
the cool thing about baby-sitting these kids is that an hour before i clocked out, i had acquired three kids (one boy, two girls) thanks to my manager telling every parent that walked into the store that we now had a baby-sitter.
i had ran out of ideas on how to entertain them so i took them into the employee breakroom and we sat down, ate cookies from the vending machine (i tried to get them all hopped up on sugar so their parents would have to deal with them. it didn't work, they ended up falling asleep within thirty minutes.) and watched noggin.
so i ended up sitting in the breakroom with three sleeping toddlers.
i'm glad it was only for one day (i hope).
I'm picturing Dwight Schrute hanging out with a pack of midgets. :lol: :lol:

:wub: :wub: I walked into the other room and saw Sean being uberschmexy. He was holding Connor and singing to him.

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 21 2006, 01:18 AM
:peace: Anthony...today was a long day, oh and by the way! I'm having a nephew!!! :woo:
Congratulations!!! :woo:

Does this nephew have a name? :)

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Mar 27 2006, 12:19 AM
What the hell, haha there's this banner thingamajig on the top of lots of different websites, like CNN, etc. for those "Find Your HS Classmates" deals and there's a chick that looks EXACTLY like me...except with really bad 80's hair. Numerous people have contacted me, asking why my picture is posted all over the internet. :lol: It's not me though! Maybe I have a long lost twin? :unsure:
Dun dun dunnnnn. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 22 2006, 06:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 22 2006, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ledzepgrl@Mar 27 2006, 12:19 AM
What the hell, haha there's this banner thingamajig on the top of lots of different websites, like CNN, etc. for those "Find Your HS Classmates" deals and there's a chick that looks EXACTLY like me...except with really bad 80's hair. Numerous people have contacted me, asking why my picture is posted all over the internet. :lol: It's not me though! Maybe I have a long lost twin? :unsure:
Dun dun dunnnnn. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:lol: OMG.....what hideous hair! :rolleyes:

I remember when a good hair day meant you got at least 4 inches of height on the bangs.

Oh god, haha I will have to admit, I was one of those people with the huge, teased up bangs...back in the day of course, not now :naughty:

Back