Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 15 2005, 10:08 PM
Good, now it's out of Daddy's hands and the courts won't slap her wrist. At least I sure as shit hope not. What about the father, or his parents?
The father is young too and can't seem to hold a decent job. Nor does he even know how to drive a car. :leela: His parents just got evicted cause they spent all of their money on drugs instead of paying they bills. *correction* They spent all of OUR money on drugs cause they live off of Uncle Sammy poo.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 16 2005, 11:03 AM
wow that was a snipe message right there
;)

Well I hate to say it Rhonda but a foster or group home might be the best thing for the kid. It's sad, but couples lookin to adopt usually grab up the babies.. if she's gonna be put into the system, better it be now when she's too young to know any better and still little enough to be "wanted". (IS the baby a she? I don't remember if you ever said.)

I have to agree. It's sad but (yes it's a she) would do better with someone more responsible and capable of giving her a better life. I don't think that will happen though because I think her grandfather is going to try and get custody.

:lol: :lol: I just got a standard form letter from the vet about my boy dog, and you know how they leave blanks where the personalized stuff is supposed to go in? Well they didn't even bother to match the font or size, so it looks like it's shouting at me. I open the letter and the first line screams at me:

This is just a reminder that SEAMUS is now old enough to be NEUTERED.

Bring the whole family to Bob's Neuter-porium! Come for for the ball removal, stay for the fun!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 16 2005, 04:44 PM
There is catch, what is the calendar of?
Well certainly not dog testicles if that's what you're implying! :unsure:

I'll special order you a Hot Asian Boobies calendar, k?

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 16 2005, 01:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 16 2005, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Dec 16 2005, 04:44 PM
There is catch, what is the calendar of?
Well certainly not dog testicles if that's what you're implying! :unsure:

I'll special order you a Hot Asian Boobies calendar, k? [/b][/quote]
I'm in.

Back