Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Hahah the best part of the letter is this:

Neutering reduces the risk of testicular cancer in male dogs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :duh:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 16 2005, 01:51 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 16 2005, 04:51 PM

No shouting on that one?

Neutering reduces the risk of TESTICULAR cancer

Haha no, no shouting.. but I love the wording. That's like sayin "Not drinking bleach will reduce your risk of bleach poisoning."

:lol: true, true. I guess if you didn't HAVE testicles then you probably won't get testicular cancer.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 16 2005, 07:54 PM
what do you mean?
if you meant me i was reffering to the part where ed norton and the junky-ish girl are arguing over who gets to go to which support groups and he says he obviously gets the testicular cancer group and she says technically she has more in common with them than he does

I think it was the first one I'd seen in that "OMG It Was In His Mind The Whole Time!" fad that was so big a few years back so I was totally shocked.

oh, okay. how many times are they going to show charlie brown's christmas. this is the third time i've seen it this month.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 16 2005, 08:06 PM
yeah, me too...it was too easy to call most other movies with twists
Yeah man, by the time I finally watched The Secret Window I was all pshh, seen it. We need a new plot twist fad.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 16 2005, 08:06 PM
oh, okay. how many times are they going to show charlie brown's christmas. this is the third time i've seen it this month.
:lol: Well it IS the week before Christmas. I'd say that if you're only on your third showing you're doin pretty good.

i never thought about it that way. thanks, i feel so much better. oh good, my favorite part is coming up.

Yeah man, by the time I finally watched The Secret Window I was all pshh, seen it. We need a new plot twist fad.

:lol: yeah, that one was real easy...i think the only movies that caught me off guard were usual suspects (even though all my friends called it) and fight club. i saw identity last year and they gave way too many clues

not to mention those movies with the 'oh it was that guy the whole time'

When I saw Identity I got all pissed off at the part where they switched over to the Eye Rolly Guy cause I'm like "Not THIS shit again" but I liked the way they handled it. Unfortunately someone ruined The Usual Suspects for me. <_<

Back