Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

oh, two on the 19th and a take home i finished today...classes ended yesterday so i got some free time to pretend to study

Oooh a take home, right on. I always kinda miss the electricity in the air on exam week..

Damn man there ain't dick on tv and I can't listen to music, it's too effin quiet in this house. :(

Neh, I'm just using my mp3 player while I wrap presents. I bought wayyy too much junk this year. :rolleyes:

ugh, wrapping presents...i only got a few more years of mom and dad buying each other presents on me and my sister's behalf. it's been so nice only having to shop for poeple that know what they want

yeah gift cards might be my most frequest purchase within a few years...not sure about candles though :blink:

I have a mistletoe candle in my office with me and the whole room smells like pine trees. It's not even lit. I yuv it. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 13 2005, 07:55 PM
I have a mistletoe candle in my office with me and the whole room smells like pine trees. It's not even lit. I yuv it. :)
:o Me TOO!!!!! It's burning now, and I had to buy a new one, b/c it's almost gone. Me WUVS it.

Back