Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Haha I'll have to chlorofom his ass first, can't have him waking up in the middle of the night with a dick cast on. Might mess up the mold. :ph34r:

Hells yeah I can drop down through a skylight on marionette wires and and cast up the morning wood.. then do some midair flips and pretend to swim through the air while I'm waiting for it to dry.. ahhhhh yeahhh I'm excited now boy!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 13 2005, 12:45 PM
We need random Tom Cruise scientology facts thread. :D
:lol: :lol: Yeah!!

You start, I got nothin. :(

Um... I'm not feeling to clever this morning.

Let's see,

Tom Cruise used his scientology skills to will a baby into existence in Katie Holme's womb. When born this baby will be able to move things with it's mind and never get sick and will eventually grow up to take over the world.

Meh <_<

:lol: That was good.

Eew they've procreated. The end is nigh. :mellow:

tom cruise's thetan level is so powerful that it has inhabitted the body of chuck norris, vin diesel, and jean claude van dam. upon realizing this, cruise astral projected into the Freewinds to take himself beyond clarity...and go heads up against a mig jet in a mach 4 dive....inverted. Unfortunately, with this astral projection, cruise lost that loving feeling...ultimately causing the Freewinds to flatspin and kill goose.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 13 2005, 01:05 PM
tom cruise's thetan level is so powerful that it has inhabitted the body of chuck norris, vin diesel, and jean claude van dam. upon realizing this, cruise astral projected into the Freewinds to take himself beyond clarity...and go heads up against a mig jet in a mach 4 dive....inverted. Unfortunately, with this astral projection, cruise lost that loving feeling...ultimately causing the Freewinds to flatspin and kill goose.
^ :lol: :lol:

yall should look up scientology on wikipedia or something...it makes it so much more fun :lol:

i gotta go drive back to the apartment though...i'll try and think of a good one on the way

Oh yeah you're leavin to come back down south today aintcha? Well drive carefully and all that shweez.

no, i don't live with my family in baltimore, i snagged an apartment...i'm still up here till finals are over

Oh I figured finals were over.

Maybe that's just in Colombia. :naughty:

yeah, our finals are usually over by now but hopkins sucks at life so they made em later than everyone else <_<

Back