Laguna Beach The Real Orange County

I have been looking everywhere. I have even been on different forums and still, no one knows! Everyone is looking for the song though! I wonder if there's a ay to contact MTV and asking them what the song is.

I know I saw one commercial that used "Babysitter" by Morningwood...don't know if that was the one you are talkiing about

No, that's not it. Its the other commercial I am talking about. I think they have two (they could have more) but this song isn't even in the one that I am talking about.

I just figured out some of the words, they are:
"Free your mind...na na na naaa, free your mind, na na na na..."
I think that helps at least a bit!

I know that they also use "Woma" by Wolfmother. I'm not sure if that's the song you're looking for though.

No, that's not it. I know they used that in one of them though.
This one has a girl singing the song.

So I have searched some more and have come across some more boards including the mtv Laguna Beach one and someone on there asked for this same song and people replied with Morningwood's Babysitter and Goldfrapp, lol. How does no one know this song? Maybe it doens't exists...mtv is using from a parallel universe in their commercials.
I also tried searching how to contact mtv but I could only find their message boards. Does anyone know how to contact them?
Thanks
P.S. When I find what this song is I will post it all over all the boards with hundreds of helpless people looking for this song. I'll be a hero to them all lol.

Hmm.. this is just a guess from the lyrics.. could it be "Free Your Mind" by Kate Ryan?

i havent even heard/seen the trailer but i saw somehwere for a laguna beach song titled summer by seven foot wave it was a prelease... so yeah

Here is the trailer I am talking about. It's the first song when it's saying "They grew up, hooked up..." something like that.

Ok. These seem to be songs that have slipped by a lot of people & I'm determined to figure out what they are. NO ONE in any forum has been able to get these.

In the Laguna Beach Season 3 trailer:

1) There is a song near the beginning with female vocals.
Lyrics include:

"Just breathe" & "Free your mind" (I think)

---> this song was also featured in the "I Hate Valentine's Day" episode from Season 2 when Jason arrives at Jessica's.

2) There is another song near the middle/end of the trailer. Right after they show Breanna crying and saying "I didn't do anything wrong", there is another song with female vocals.
Lyrics include:

"I never knew it could be so easy..." & then it fades and more lyrics come in "I'm ready for a change today" but I don't know if they're part of the same song.

The trailer is on YouTube if you need it for a reference.

Please help! I can't find these songs ANYwhere.

Anyone know the name of the song that played on the ad for laguna beach (the new season) during the VMA's last night?

i saw a commercial for mtv's laguna beach and it had this hard rock song in the background. lyrics were very simple- it was woman, oh woman

Back