Laguna Beach The Real Orange County

You know the commerical that shows the preview for Laguna Beach's last episode. Whats the song that is playing during the commerical. It kinda has a twinkly sound to it.

Does anyone know the song on the final episode preview. It was the same song played when they aired the beginning previews for Laguna Beach before the show started.

actually it has no one singing in it it starts off as a percussion they been showing the preview alot on MTV i ve heard it in American Eagle just dont know the artist

hey yeah its such great heights by the postal service and if you liked that song by them i reccomend "the district sleeps alone tonight" or "sleep in" both aslo by the postal service

this is pretty old so i dunno if any of u will remember it but it played during the episode preview for cabo..when kristen is dancing on the bars and stuff...i cant even think of the words right now..maybe something about silence?? haha i dunno

anyone? :( i can't hear the lyrics very well but i think it goes something like "even if..." "it's all good, my time" ?

I am trying to figure out what the Trance/Techno song from the preview of the final episode for Laguna Beach. There were a couple posts that I believe that would have answered it for me but the links are broken for some reason for me. So if anyone can help me out, I would be very happy. Thanks.

"Kissing the Lipless" by The Shins.

And based on the "You told us of your new life there" thing, I concur.

I've never seen the commercial, but that's on the "Chutes Too Narrow" CD. It may be my favorite album in the last 10 years. I highly recommend it, and the cd before it called "Oh, Inverted World". I think I've heard some shins songs in other commercials/movies/etc.

I don't work for them. I promise.

i finally found it! the song that EVERYONE (including me) has been dying to know from Laguna Beach's season 2 preview! it's called "feels right" by samantha newark...her site is at http://www.samanthanewark.com/ and theres a link to the song there!

Back