Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

during season three, episode three [old friends, new crushes].
it goes "no more four am noise screaming out from my head and waking up in a cold sweat, wonderin if i hadnt said what i said, instead im standing around"

what song is that??

Whats the song from season 2.. not sure what episode but its when Jason and Cedrick put blood all over the windows at Morgans house and the girls start running around.. it goes "oh cant stop myself oh hey i cant stop myself..." i though for a few minutes i had gotten it wrong and it was i cant HELP myself which is shown in the soundtrack.. but its a totally different song and its driving me crazy cause i like the one played in that episode...

anyone know?? thanks a tun!

If you guys need to know what episode it is to find the name of the song i can check again.. i rented the dvd.. i know its from season 2 episode 1 to 7 somewhere between thoes..probably episode 3 or something.. its at Morgans poker party..

who ever finds this i will envy them! Lol

Another song, season 2, when Talan And Jason are surfing while Taylor and Alex M are walking on the beach and see them and a song in the background plays its like "your attitude wont get you very far.."

Help! Thank you!

Originally posted by laguna bad boy+Sep 21 2006, 08:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (laguna bad boy @ Sep 21 2006, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-laguna bad boy@Aug 21 2005, 03:42 AM
Does anybody know the Laguna Beach song that plays on the DVD of Season 1 Episode 2 "Bonfires" where Kristin and Stephen have just finished surfing and are walking back to their car. Stephen asks Kristin if she are Jessica are still making dinner tonight. It goes something like this "Cherry lips and bouncy hips see how them they sway"

Thanks
After a full year I finally found the name of the song and the name of the group. Luckily for me, they replayed the same song in Episode 4 "Old Friends, New Crushes" of Season 3

The name of the Group is "Detour Posse" and the name of the Song is "Superfly Sandy"

The song is not available on any commercial album but I emailed the group and I was able to purchase the song (which is contained on their Demo CD). The other songs on the Demo are awesome as well !

www.detourposse.com [/b][/quote]
taylorsmith91 ...

All you had to do was go back a handful of posts here to get your answer ...

Detour Posse - "Superfly Sandy"

Enjoy!
There you go.

There also the song that played in the trailer for laguna beach 2 and i finally found it, its BY:

DANIELLE MCKEE : THIS IS ME

THEY HYPED UP THE TRAILER WITH THIS SONG ON MTV, WELL FYI.

Hey does anyone know this song, it was in Laguna beach Season 2 Episode 7 :)
Its something like ....
"Maybe I'm not worthy of you
maybe I just can't wait here for you
and out of the blue im broken in 2"

?

**** it started when stephen was going to meet kristin for lunch//.

after looking at the music list for the episode on mtv.com i think the song you are looking for is "Ticking" by Leedsy Ports but im not really sure

Does anyone know where I can listen to a full version of Zooland - "Girls rock" ?

It's on episode 1, "Since you been gone" or Laguna Beach, season 2. It's in the scene where Alex and Taylor go shopping and talk about Jason (I think)

I kinda liked it from the clip I heard, and I would like to hear the entire song.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :)

Does anyone know which song is played in episode 1.3 when Stephen is dancing with the model at the after party?
I checked the sountrack listing for the episode and I thought it was "Wild - Marcia Jewel - This Way - Break Me"
But when you click for the iTunes music store to get the music it's just a Jewel album with no song called "Wild". The album is "This way" but the song isn't "Break me" either, so I don't really get it...

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know the song in Season 1 episode 9 I believe. Its the promposals when Dieter is putting up the sign for Jessica... Sounds like "Maybe I've got a lot to learn or something. It's a very short blurb. Please help me find this songs.
Thanks

It's episode 7 and the song is "Better with you" by Five Times August :)

Does anyone know the name of the song in season 2 when Talan asks Kristin to prom?

that song while jason is on his way to see LC to apologize for kissing jessica
the song tht plays says
"dont let it end this way"
please help?

Does anyone know the song in Season 2 Episode 4 "More than Friends" when Talan and his friend JP are skateboarding down that hill, and then they sit and talk about Talan hooking up with Kristin. The song plays right after they get up and skate away and i think it goes like this "tonight, is the half of you i love" or something like that. If anyone can help me with this that would be great. Thanks.

Back