Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

"Its up to me to let you hold me.
its up to me to let you go.
its up to me to keep u hopin,
but for all you kno im already letting go."

or sumthin like that.but its when jason and alex are talkin by the beach and alex asks him if she wants to be with her and he goes yea...and no.

-TrY

me and my friend were in class singing california songs and she started singing this one:
"california here i go.
walking down this lonely road and i know im leaving it all behind.
im leaving it all.im leaving it all.im leaving it all behind."

its either when stephen was coming to visit kristin waaay early in the season or when jessica was leaving cabo alone and she turned around and saw kristin and alex laughing and ignoring her(they say it was them)...im pretty sure the song was in the background of this scene. :)

-TrY

Dirty on Purpose is a band and they play on the entrance where the camera is zooming in to LB as LC and her sis get in the tub for the advice.

The song we`re talking about is the song that starts after Lc`s sis goes "thanks for the advice...and being my sister." and lc says "No problem." and the two get out and grab their towels and they show the lacking intense footage for season 3 :unsure:
-TrY

Does anyone know the song in Season 2 when Stepehn goes to pick up Kristin for Valentine's Day?? It goes something like "...i've been caught in between" or something. It's a guy singing and its slow and mellow. Please help!

it was the season finale of the second season...

does anyone know the song played when the boys are surfing....not the main boys but just random ones...sry thats all i remember

i forgot wat episode but theres one where a guy sings "I wish I never lied to you...but life goes on."Hope it helps. :rolleyes:

-TrY

I have a song called "Life Goes On" from Ry Cuming, which is on the second season of Laguna Beach. Thats Prolly the one your looking for.

THIS MIGHT Have been answered already, but can someone please tell me the name of a song, it kinda goes like this
" I'VE BEEN CAUGHT IN A TRAP IVE SET FOR MILES"
its been bugging me ever since i heard it.

HELP?! does anyone know what the song is called?

..the one playing in the background when it says "Previously on Laguna Beach..." and they recap the previous episode's highlights.

Back