Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

I have been trying to figure out what song is playing during Season 1, Episode 10 (The Last to Go) where everyone is sitting at Trey's house eating a BBQ dinner. I checked MTV's website; I have downloaded all of the songs that play during Episode 10, and they aren't the song I am looking for.

The begining lyrics are: "Just when you think you're gonna break..."
I also picked up these lines: "Get in the way", "If tomorrow as here, tomorrow was real", "All my life for..." The chorus is comprised of a high pitched voice singing "dah dah dah dah, etc." It is a really good song.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Brenton

I dont think thats it, it goes "We're gonna rock this world it's a party blast" then she ends the chorus (and I think it may be the song title) with "all across the universe" THX! PLZ HELP! :D

nevermind... thanks so much, I've been downloading the wrong version of Walk On... the wrong version starts out with a guy saying: "and love, is not the easy thing, the only baggage that you can bring..." Thanks!

Nope that Snapshot song isnt it. Again, its a girl and lyrics: "we're gonna rcok this world its a party blast.." "all across the universe..." THX

I think the song may be Life Of The Party By Clear Cut, if anyone culd find a link, that wuld be great!!!!!!!

it's not Life Of The Party; that song plays in a different scene.. though I have been looking for it forever! :blink:

well at www.mtv.com, if u go to episode guide it tells the songs in the episode and the Clear Cut one is the only one I havent heard on the epidsode...gotta be it!

Kristen and Stephen were went to play mini golf....

Does anyone remember the song playing? The chorus has "i'm not a perfect person" ..it's a bit old, possibly Finger 11??? Please help.

the Clear Cut song plays when they're in the limo and LC and Lo are sticking their heads out.. plus, it's a guy singing

Does anybody know the Laguna Beach song that plays on the DVD of Season 1 Episode 2 "Bonfires" where Kristin and Stephen have just finished surfing and are walking back to their car. Stephen asks Kristin if she and Jessica are still making dinner tonight. It goes something like this "Cherry lips and bouncy hips see how them they sway"

Thanks

i dont know if u mean Clear Cut is a guy, but the dance song at prom was a girl

alright...well MTV has all of the songs in the episode and they go in order in which their played...before Clear Cut is Kinky, Ive listened t the Kinky song and I dont think it is....try to c if u can find it to hear it! I use Limewire! THX!

WAIT!....check this out

"QUOTE (LittTwinStar @ Aug 4 2005, 06:42 PM)
A million thanks to everyone out there helping us all with the Laguna Beach music. I got sucked in to watching this season as I resisted and succeeded last season but now I want to see all of season 1. Did anyone purchase it on DVD? And if so, is it the ORIGINAL episodes (ie, ALL the music from when the shows originally aired) included? I know sometimes when shows go in syndication or on DVD, there are issues with the music and sometimes it's replaced with generic music (YIKES!) or omitted all together. I think that might be what's holding up 90210 coming out on DVD. Thanks for your help on LB 1 DVD."

"I have Laguna Beach Season One on DVD. It has all the same episodes. They did change some of the songs, but most of them are the same. It also lists all the songs used in the show on the very end credits."

So im taking it this Prom song was chnged for the DVD, so MTV isnt going to list it. I know people email MTV, VH1, etc. for questions like this so Im going to try and email MTV and see if they'll give me the song! :D

I am looking for the name and artist of the song thats playing when the kids are at Trey's bbq before he leaves. Theres a lot of do do doing and I REALLY want that song and I haven't been able to find it. Any help would greatly appreciated!

This song is played at Treys pre-prom party. The lyrics are "We are here for the party...." I think it MIGHT BE Clear Cut - Life Of The Party. But I cant find ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ARTIST OR SONG....PLZ HELP! Let me know if Im right, or if there is anyway to get this song!

I haven't found ANYTHING on this band and I've been searching for 5 months! If anyone finds anything, please post!

Back