Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

does anyone know the song that started playing when stephan and kristine were siting on top of the car looking at the sunset and talking about whats going to happend to them and are they broken up or just takeing a break the song has some words like "thanks for this summer" or something like that if anyone knows it please tell me thanks alot!! :unsure:

BUMP for anyone who buys the DVD July 19 and wants to contribute! :D

On the episode “the best part of breaking up" this song played while trey and that one guy were in treys back yard and they were working on how everyone was going to walk out during the fashion show the song goes something like "our dream will be a reality" or something like that it was a guy singing it if anyone knows that song please let me know what it is thank you u so much!!

*T

yeah I want this one too. does anyone have the DVD where it says the songs or anything?

hey im new here and i was wondering if anyone knew a song from season 1 where stephen was picking Kristin up for their date of sushi on the beach and miniture golf? It went something like: You are the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to me...........something like that, if you could help, that would be so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heather

Originally posted by Hspanky2009@Jul 26 2005, 03:10 PM
stephen was picking Kristin up for their date of sushi on the beach and miniture golf? It went something like: You are the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to me
Jaime Paxton- Five Years

what was that song called when lo got her new car and she was going to lc house and that one song came on it goes something like "can u smell that smell? can u smell that sweet smell?" or something like that if anyone knows it please tell me thanks!!

*T

i think the song youre talking about is the liz phair song... "why cant i" thats the only one i know with that. sorry if i'm wrong.

HEY TANJA!!! LOL I JUST STARTED THIS KINDA CONFUSED.. BUT GETTING THE HANG OF IT LOL! THX FOR TELLING ME BOUT THIS SITE!

I looked on the episode guide on mtv.com.. I have no idea what these songs sound like but I think it's either Blood Pharm "Feel the Burn" or Jamen Brooks "Blue Book" :blink:

In the first season of Laguna Beach, the prom episode, there is a dance/techno song playing while everyone is dancing, Its a girls voice...later I will post lyrics! PLZ PLZ HELP! :D

hm I think the song goes like "this is your new snapshot" yeah that's Kinky with "Snapshot"

Back