Laguna Beach The Real Orange County

Its a track by Hilary Duff, but I dont know the title...

Mimi

I need the song from the new best buy commercial, the one with the bright yellow and blue colors, and the scenes switch fast and it also features the new fridge with built-in t.v. PLEASE HELP!!! Im sure most of y'all know how eager I am to find out the song... Thanks in advance.

I'll take a guess (Have NOT seen the ad, so) ...

Possibly ...

Wolfmother - "Woman" ???

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

i see this all the time on that "rogers personal tv" channel. it's a channel (channel 66 in Toronto and surrounding area) that is completely dedicated to advertising for rogers personal tv. well, i always flip by and see a commercial for Laguna Beach season 1. the one where it's like "what do you do when the guy that's right for you is with the girl that's wrong for him?"

well, its got some band playing, and the only lyric i could figure out was "you've got someone coming 'round"

im not sure if that song was just for the commercial or if it's from the show...is there like a laguna beach soundtrack or something?

I'm gonna take a guess here ...

Going by the lyrics you provided and thanks to Google ...

Possibly ...

The Shins - "Kissing The Lipless" ???

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Please help me find this song! It's been pver a month now and I still can't find it. I don't wat to lose hope but I am starting to. If no one knows the song does anyone have any suggestions on anoher way of finding it or how I could contact MTV?
Thanks

Is there any way of findind the Molly Pasutti song? I have tried downlaoding it and I can't find "Free Your Mind" yet I can find others. When I google her I can't find hat song either. I have even looked on amazon and they have very little information about her.
Where can I find this song now to listen to?

hi,

there's a commercial on mtv constantly for the coming episode for laguna beach and the part right after kendra (the blond girl) says "i'm glad you came" a song comes on, it's a male voice and it's very emo. it's so familiar, i just can't place it. does anyone know the name of the song? thanks.

i know the one you are talking of...it is very catchy, but i have not had any luck finding it

Are people sure this song is by Molly Pasutti because I have searched for it and she donest seem to have a song called "Free Your Mind". She also seems to be a Christian singer and nothing against christian music or singers but I just don't think MTV would be featuring music from them.

actually there was a show called 8th and Ocean last spring whose theme song was from a christian band called "the Afters" ... MTV's a music channel, so just don't eliminate that thought is all.

Back