I learned today

i learned that getting hit in the head with the tray that the waiter is carrying your food with can earn you a free meal.
i felt bad for her, it was an accident and the manager was really getting after her, so i left a twenty dollar tip and still paid for my food.
i made sure that she was the one who got the tip and not the people who clean the tables.

i'm not sure i'm the right person for that job.
what do they call the people who clean the tables anyway?

i just realized that i'm a senior member.
what exactly does that mean?

Mostly that you talk too much :lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats :woo:

They're called bussers. Previously busboys. And yeah, you get bragging rights now.. and I think also the key to the sub-basement.

It ain't like anyone knows what that means. You coulda been all slick and pretended I was talking metaphorically. :ph34r:

bus boys!
i was trying to remember what they were called and i couldn't think of it.
i kept thinking of that stupid bus song from the six flags commercials and i couldn't understand why.
i could picture that creepy old guy that looks like that paul guy from david letterman dancing and smiling.
shudder.

Oh my god, he DOES look like Paul Schaffer!! Hahahaha I could never place it!

I think I spelled it wrong but yeah, it took me a few seconds to remember it too. I need to start DVRing Letterman and Conan, I miss them.

i haven't seen conan or letterman in about a year now.
ever since i started working at 6 in the morning, i tend to be in bed early.
well, that and the fact that i'm getting older.

OH FUCK!

I'm glad you said something. I actually don't have to work tomorrow but Hubster does and he'd be all fuckered up.

it's no problem.
i heard that in arizona, they don't have to change their clocks.
why can't we be like that.

That's what I was sayin at work, I'm like "God damn but tradition dies hard in this country, what the hell" and they all just tittered nervously like I'd laid out a plan to assassinate someone. <_<

Back