I learned today

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 10 2007, 02:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 10 2007, 02:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Mar 9 2007, 10:59 PM
that i have a heart and conscience.
Did you deny some hot babe a lil Wil lovin? [/b][/quote]
yep... (just kiddin) i would never do that. anyway the reason that i stated that was because i hit cat while driving home abou 3 or 4 days ago and afterwards i kept thinking about and became sad, but what i did in the military i never even thought about it then.

:( @ the cat

The military thing, that's a different person. What a soldier does in the heat of battle or whatever, what he's ordered to do by a leader that has the authority to shoot him for mutiny if he doesn't comply, that can't come back home with you. My entire family is military so I know it can be seriously rough, but just make your peace with god about it and consider your past to be the acts of a man trying to survive.

i did not know anything about the targets i was given, except cert info as a norm such as schedules and travel. other than that all i knew was there name, location, and background info on their body guards/ security. this cat i had never seen, but it really got to me. as far as what i did in the military is now and forever (unless i get called up again) is in the past. thanks for the comforting words though, it was all about the cat not the military.

I hit a possum the other day and the sad thing is that I tried even to swerve and miss but I still hit him. I probably would have been better off not swerving because now I'm just afraid that I only hurt him and I don't want him to be laying there suffering. :( :(

I know, but I don't like to even think about animals suffering let alone be the cause.

I was driving at night and he ran right out in front of me, I tried to swerve but he was just too close and I ran him right over. I was so out of it that night, I had been on my way to Walmart to go grocery shopping and didn't even realize til I was already there and still crying that I had forgotten my purse, so I went back home and then on the way back up I looked to see if he was still there. The worst part is that he had moved several feet off the side of the road and was facing a different direction, so I must not have killed him right away, looked like he was trying to crawl home. :( :cry:

Nahhhh. Killed instantly. Never felt a thing. He was just run over several more times until he ended up where you saw him. ;)

:( I hope mine was the case because Sean went back there the next day and didn't see him.

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistle]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistle]

If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps.
Just purse your lips and whistle.
That's the thing.
And...

[whistle]
Always look on the right side of life,
[whistle]

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin.
Give the audience a grin.
Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.
So,...

Always look on the bright side of death,
[whistle]
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
[whistle]

Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true.
You'll see it's all a show.
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
And...

Always look on the right side of life.
[whistle]

Always look on the bright side of life!
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]

:p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 11 2007, 08:43 PM
Nahhhh. Killed instantly. Never felt a thing. He was just run over several more times until he ended up where you saw him. ;)
:lol: That's like word for word what my dad said.

i learned that getting hit in my shin with a giant ball of peg labels leaves a nice bruise.
also a wiffle ball will hurt just as much.
the next time we play wiffle ball in the warehouse, i'm gonna sit that one out.
did i spell wiffle correctly?

i love wiffle (i think that's right) ball alot and yea when you get tagged it does hurt as well as leave a nice mark.

now that my oldest son has a cell phone he is going to use up his minutes in no time and also his text messaging. i told him today that he needs to conserv those minutes and text messages. he only has 50 minutes ( my exwife got him the cell).

i learned today at work that if you play brown eyed girl by van morrison, you can hear about five to six people singing along to it at any given moment.

Back