I learned today

Aww. :) Do youse guys play the weakass puss version that cuts out "makin love in the green grass"?

nope, we play that version.
it threw me off because the only one that i had ever heard was the one where he says falling down in the green grass (or something like that)

The censored version he just goes "Laughin and a-runnin, hey hey, behind the stadium with you."

<_<

I learned today that I won't be graduating in 4 years. Next fall will be my senior year of college and even if I take summer classes and 15 hours each semester, I still won't graduate until December of 2008. I'm already a year behind 'cause I took a year off between high school and college. :annoyed:

Same thing pretty much happened to me my senior year of HS. Fortunately I turned 18 in time to tell them to get screwed and go straight to college in the spring semester. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was pretty much on my own at 18. Had to support myself and there were....distractions.

:lol: :lol:

Signed up for a full load my 1st semester and realized that it wasn't going to work pretty quickly. Dropped two and kept two. Still barely hung in there. :p After that I pretty much took one class per semester except for the ones I skipped. :lol: Got my BS in two though. The AS was pretty much a review of HS. Bored me to death and really gave it up several times before I finally got through it. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 19 2007, 01:06 AM
Was pretty much on my own at 18. Had to support myself and there were....distractions.

Signed up for a full load my 1st semester and realized that it wasn't going to work pretty quickly. Dropped two and kept two. Still barely hung in there. :p After that I pretty much took one class per semester except for the ones I skipped. :lol: Got my BS in two though. The AS was pretty much a review of HS. Bored me to death and really gave it up several times before I finally got through it. :p
Yeah, the year I took off wasn't something I planned. I went to school in NY, then in VA, came home and got married and divorced, drove out to California and back, and then started at the university here in 2004. It was quite an interesting year. I think I worked about 6 different jobs that year too....

You could say I was distracted too. ;)

i learned that a yacht owned by some greek guy has whale foreskin barstools

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 19 2007, 01:06 AM
The AS was pretty much a review of HS.
:lol: It's bull that's why I'm skipping it. :leela:

Originally posted by sickboy@Mar 19 2007, 02:01 PM
i learned that a yacht owned by some greek guy has whale foreskin barstools
Heh. Funny that a greek guy would want foreskin on everyones rear. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 18 2007, 09:06 PM

i was on my own at 17.. know how ya feel... i took 1.5 years of college, then dropped out to join the military. i was going be a police officer in Chatt, Tn, but supposedly they lost my scores on the written exam. come to find out that the police chief had me bumped so that his son my become a police officer instead.
i also had distractions in college, but i managed to make the deans list once and from there my grades steadly declined. that is when i decided to try be a police officer and when i thought that had failed i joined the miltary. you know what, i would not change a thing. i enjoyed what i did in the miltary and i now have 2 rugged little boys whom want to box, play football and baseball like i did in school.
i miss the good ol days though.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Mar 19 2007, 11:54 PM
i was on my own at 17.. know how ya feel... i took a 1yr and half of college, then dropped out to join the military. i was going be a police officer in Chatt, Tn, but supposedly they lost my scores on the written exam. come to find out that the police chief had me bumped so that his son my become a police officer instead.
I live in Chattanooga. :blink: How weird.

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Mar 19 2007, 07:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Mar 19 2007, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Mar 19 2007, 11:54 PM
i was on my own at 17.. know how ya feel... i took a 1yr and half of college, then dropped out to join the military. i was going be a police officer in Chatt, Tn, but supposedly they lost my scores on the written exam. come to find out that the police chief had me bumped so that his son my become a police officer instead.
I live in Chattanooga. :blink: How weird. [/b][/quote]
where at? i lived near eastgate mall.

Back