I learned today

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
We all learn new things everyday, so what did you learn today?

Awwww. I learned why we can't convert automobiles to live off of water... :)
And my boyfriend is coming down to teach me how to drive stick and fish.. but that will be posted later

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2007, 10:43 PM
Humpback whale songs are beautiful :) *found a bunch of recordings*
You know the lyrics?

Sorry, didnt mean to be silly

hee-hee, humpbacks

dammit!!!

I saw this doc on animal planet. and there was a pod of killer whales chasing a humback and her calf for 6 fucking hours! 6! when they finally won (it was sad) all they ate was its lower jaw and the man ends it with ''finally she is forced to leave the carcus she bore for 13 months and abandon her migrating pod to search for food'' :( but man i always knew killer whales were ficious, but when i saw that i was like fuck freeing willy

You know... the longer I think about it, the more I am convinced that those songs would be a blast for karaoke

Originally posted by Enyone@Jan 27 2007, 12:48 PM
I saw this doc on animal planet. and there was a pod of killer whales chasing a humback and her calf for 6 fucking hours! 6! when they finally won (it was sad) all they ate was its lower jaw and the man ends it with ''finally she is forced to leave the carcus she bore for 13 months and abandon her migrating pod to search for food'' :( but man i always knew killer whales were ficious, but when i saw that i was like fuck freeing willy
I saw that too. It's on that documentary called Blue Planet.

That true love can and does exist between 2 grown men.

It's like those 2 guys in the Waynes World movie too.

Originally posted by Enyone@Jan 27 2007, 03:43 PM
I learned why we can't convert automobiles to live off of water
That's what they want you to think. :ph34r:

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 27 2007, 02:48 PM

It's like those 2 guys in the Waynes World movie too.
:lol:

Originally posted by leone+Jan 27 2007, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jan 27 2007, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Jan 27 2007, 03:43 PM
That's what they want you to think. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
But they've made hydrogen powered cars that work fine.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jan 27 2007, 03:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jan 27 2007, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Jan 27 2007, 03:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Enyone
@Jan 27 2007, 03:43 PM

That's what they want you to think. :ph34r:
But they've made hydrogen powered cars that work fine. [/b][/quote]
It's all about money munee munnee munnee monaah, monaahh. :sick: They say too much of anything is not good for you. If you eat too many carrots you turn orange, if you have too much money you should turn green. It would help us pick out the greedy wealthy people who are not philantropists. It would be like peeing in a chlorinated pool and the water changes color around you so everyone knows its you who did the dirty deed.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 27 2007, 05:48 PM
If you eat too many carrots you turn orange
You're seriously into Scrubs aren't you. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 27 2007, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 27 2007, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Jan 27 2007, 05:48 PM
If you eat too many carrots you turn orange
You're seriously into Scrubs aren't you. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
I do like it a lot.

Back